JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I truly doubt PSA is making this ammo themselves. Pretty much everything they sell is made under contract by someone else. I live a few miles away from their corporate office and their flagship store is my LGS. They get really vague when you ask questions about their branded stuff and seldom have their own items in stock. Someone is making ammo for PSA.
They have built, and are still building, an ammunitions manufacturing complex in Columbia SC from the ground up. This also includes a primer production facility which is scheduled to go online in about a year.

I truly doubt PSA is making this ammo themselves. Pretty much everything they sell is made under contract by someone else. I live a few miles away from their corporate office and their flagship store is my LGS. They get really vague when you ask questions about their branded stuff and seldom have their own items in stock. Someone is making ammo for PSA.
As long as its not Winchester I'm okay with it.

I've personally seen 380 FMJ bounce back from wooden targets. That's all I ever needed to see. Even 32 ACP would penetrate the block, probably due to the smaller metplat/surface area but I'd rather have a pocket knife over a 380.

The rim is slightly smaller, and the shell plate on my Dillon rips the rim off on the sizing die part of the cycle, leaving the case stuck in the sizing die. Much donation to the swear jar.
I find that interesting? Because I know immediately something's up on the down stroke. I've probably only run into a dozen or so .380 cases in the 11 years I've been loading. I always think "split case" when it happens. And I haven't hardly any split case that made it to the press. Dropping the ram is much easier than on a 9mm case. In your case you must have a slight difference in your shell holder that I don't have in my Lee #5 shell holder?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top