JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,
My corporate overlords have been using an online service to coordinate charity giving by employees, and they have included a benefit that will match our donations up to a certain amount. Sometimes, they straight up give us credit $$$ to spend on charities. This has been a popular trend in modern big corporations, so I am sure others of you have a similar thing going on at work.

Of course, it's full of liberal causes and charities. However, if you skip past the funds to paint murals of non-binary seagulls, and do a quick search for it, there ARE some 2A charities in there! Oregon Firearms Education Foundation ( OFEF - 501(c3) from OFF ) is actually listed in mine as a charity, AND it is marked as eligible for my employer to match donations.

Anyhow, if you also work for a trendy employer that does this kind of stuff, look for the 2A charities. You might find them and get extra donations for them in the process.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top