JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i was perusing the PSA website looking for an upper to go with my lower i bought last November. I came across this and decided to order it.

<broken link removed>

It's labeled as
PTAC
Barrel Length 16",
5.56 Nato Chamber, 1 in 7" twist
M4 Profile Barrel
.750" Gas Block Diameter
M4 Feedramps
Forged Upper
Phosphate Finish

It even comes with a Vortex Strikfire Optic. All for just 299.00,
It Doesn't come with a BCG or a charging handle.

I was wondering if anybody has any suggestions about what i should look for when this comes in the mail. Also if anybody has and personal experience with this upper and what you thought of it.

I told my uncle about it and he said it was a really good deal considering the optic alone runs about 125-145 dollars brand new.

Thanks in advance for and info

Tyler

I have had one and a friend of mine has one as well. They work well enough, I think the gas key is staked nicely. I never did an accuracy test on a bench, but it shot all day and never complained. Can't beat the price, that is for sure. I hot mine on the black friday deal. It was a complete upper for $300 shipped.

I bought one on Black Friday too. Shoots fine. Never done any groups with it. It got irons so I put it on target at 30 yards and called it a day. No issues with it as far as quality goes.

Thanks the info guys. I'm not expecting this upper to be match quality or anything. Just something that works and is fun to plink with.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top