JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Palmetto State Armory Gen2 PA10.

The upper has a 20" stainless barrel with a 15" MLOK upper. I have added a Surefire muzzle break. Both upper and lower are PSA Gen2. Also comes with a Primary Arms SLx 4-14x44mm FFP illuminated scope, and one 10 round magpul magazine. *Shown in the picture, the mlok bipod is not included.

I have shot under 50 rounds for sight in. Very accurate, sub MOA at 100 yards.

$700, buyer pays FFL fees at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton or Tigard Pawn.

No trades. Preference given to members with posting history. Newly registered accounts with zero posts maybe ignored.

ar30.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
funny how no one has said this is an amazing deal, but the other pa10 for sale here(just a few threads above this one) just sold for $500 and everyone was praising how cheap it was...yet that rifle had no scope, no muzzle device, no free float handguard, and the worst stock you can get....This is pa10 is the dang good deal!
good luck!

Shhhhhhh! Oh trust me, I noticed. I never pointed that out cause I'm still contemplating grabbing it. If everyone else knew this was an even better deal then I think it would have been gone already!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.