JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale, AR15. It is a combination of Palmetto State Armory Freedom upper with stainless steel barrel and NODAK NDK-16A1 lower with Daniel Defence BUIS and Magpull MOE furniture. Trigger parts have been polished so it's not bad for stock parts. No gritty feel during take up with fairly crisp break.

Comes with 10 magazines. One Pro Mag and 9 surplus mags by O-kay Industries (they made the Colt mags).

It's no loner for sale.

Last Edited:
For sale, AR15. It is a combination of Palmetto State Armory Freedom upper with stainless steel barrel and NODAK NDK-16A1 lower with Daniel Defence BUIS and Magpull MOE furniture. Trigger parts have been polished so it's not bad for stock parts. No gritty feel during take up with fairly crisp break.

Comes with 10 magazines. One Pro Mag and 9 surplus mags by O-kay Industries (they made the Colt mags).

It has not been fired. Like new.

$600 No trades. Buyer pays transfer fee.

$600 for the rifle.
If you guys want to buy it and split it between yourselves that's fine by me. Or one of my you could buy it and sell what you don't want.

If it doesn't sell by Monday then I'll keep it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.