JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm a bit disappointed in PSA and their "new" stuff.

They are using their limited production against folks. Sadly it's working.

When the AKV released it cost $600. Somewhere between there and now, it creeped up to $900.

I imagine this guy will end up being no less expensive then the other guys clone.
PSA is a bandwagon type company. They put out whatever is in demand at the time which is smart but I have yet to see how they hold up against extended abuse. I also haven't had great service in what little dealings I have had with them.

PSA (some what) reminds me of a (foreign/China?) company that clones everything in hopes of profit for their endeavors of the hack.
Given the way they DO do within the industry, I've yet to climb on-board regarding their firearm offerings.
Figuratively speaking, the gauge on their air-tool / compressor always seems to malfunction.
Interpret for what you will.

Last Edited:
Roller locks are apparently Valhalla and can't be made cheap. So PSA doesn't wanna get a bad rep buy putting S**t out there, so the plan is to wait lol.

I tried to wait because by now I figured they would release them, but nope.

So I bought a POF.

psa took away free shipping due to greed
I agree. Big reason I haven't bought much anymore. I want to know what something is gonna cost me right if the bat. I don't care if the shipping isn't really free, I want it to say free so I don't feel like I'm getting shafted another $30 at checkout.

Btw, it's late 2019, where's my GD MP5???

PSA is going to miss out on market share if they don't sell this product before the next wave of bans comes along.
They were too slow so I bought a PTR MP5.
Sure it is expensive but so are most things that are worth while. Blowback action can not compare at all to roller action, blowback has about twice the recoil. Once I shot my MP5 I had no desire to own any blowback operated guns.

I have a Kel-Tec Sub 2000 gen, and while it is a good gun, I will be selling it as soon as I am ready to buy an MP5K clone to go with my full size MP5. Call me snob but I tried to like blowback guns but, roller is just better imo.
If anyone wants to debate that then lets meet up and you can shoot my MP5 and see for yourself.(only if you have positive feedbacks)

Roller locks are apparently Valhalla and can't be made cheap. So PSA doesn't wanna get a bad rep buy putting S**t out there, so the plan is to wait lol.

I tried to wait because by now I figured they would release them, but nope.

So I bought a POF.

I'm not sure I buy that roller locking actions are inherently expensive to manufacture. You can buy roller-locked .308's for under 1,000 fairly easily (probably under $700 if you count Century). My vote is hype, tbh.

Just for kicks I responded to the scam Armslist post with an offer of cash and to meet at Tick Licker Firearms in Salem.

"I also Live in Salem!!!. Let's meet and make a deal. I'll bring cash."

E

I agree. Big reason I haven't bought much anymore. I want to know what something is gonna cost me right if the bat. I don't care if the shipping isn't really free, I want it to say free so I don't feel like I'm getting shafted another $30 at checkout.

Btw, it's late 2019, where's my GD MP5???
We have an apparent hill in front of us. Gamma Goat on your six.
PSA, hook them deuces and 5-tons up in unison, and lets get through this schiet hole of an issue, and get them out.

I've been pondering other options.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads