JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Sold!

For sale is a Palmetto State Armory KS-47 carbine. This is an AR15 pattern carbine that uses AK47 magazines to fire the 7.62x39 cartridge. I am the original owner and have fewer than 500 rounds through the rifle. I replaced the factory trigger with a LaRue MBT straight bow trigger and replaced the original stock with a Mission First Tactical stock, Daniel Defense iron sights, Blue Force Gear Vickers sling and BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle. This is a really fun rifle to shoot.
Meet at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha.
***The flashlight pictured in photo is no longer on the rifle. Will include two NIW Gen M3 Magpul PMags for the AK.***
fDD93qF.jpg
QiiLvE1.jpg
nmzOziK.jpg
G2rOYJt.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Only trades I'd be interested in would be for a Gen 4 Glock 17, a Gen 5 17 with front serrations or a Gen 4 Glock 19. :) Plus cash.

Yes. I'm firm on the price. With added upgrades I'm already selling selling at a loss during the worst firearms panic in US history. Only I could sell a rifle at a loss in 2020.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.