JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a question this report is dated Oct 2012. The first instance of armed insurrection occurred on 4 June 2011 in Jisr ash-Shugur, So approx. 16 months prior to the report. So unless the guys hand was blow up at the very start of the armed conflict I would question the advanced level of heeling shown. And in the report it refers to this happening in the spring. So say April to Oct is only 5-6 months.

not saying terrible things don't happen. Just making an observation. And I could be completely wrong. Afterall everything posted on the internet is true to someone.

He does seem to be a quick healer eh? See what happens when you eat halal, with more goat in your diet? :s0140:

As far as the "believing the internet" thing goes, I'm not sure how many french models the NYT employs.

Then again, considering all those videos of AKs blowing up on youtube, they may have had some help.

Could be a misinformation campaign to perpetuate the ammo panic/shortage? Not saying these things don't happen over there but it seems to be a targeted scheme to injure specific
groups. I'm not worried till I hear reports of it happening in Anytown, USA.

This could help explain the sudden dramatic increase in demand for reloading equipment and components. I mean, hey, if my gun is going to blow up, at least I will know who to blame!

That's a good report there... Doesn't really surprise me though. I think it's odd how it's called "indiscriminate" though, it seems to discriminate pretty well, it seems to only affect people who shoot guns.

Oddly enough though, one thing I've always noticed is that out of all the guns out there that are most likely to suffer from a salted round, I'm willing to bet 99/100 are probably AK ammo.

Efectively done in Laos, Viet Nam and went by the project names - Eldest Son , Project Italian Green, & Pole Bean
Still done today..............
Intended to demoralize and make the enemy lose confidence in their weapons and Ammo supply.

Taku beat me to it - I was going to say I thought there were a few 7.62x39 head stamp years to avoid from back in Viet Nam from a few of the salting projects, "Just in case"...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top