JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$420
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Premium PSA / FN 16-inch Mid-Length upper. Does not have bolt, carrier, charging handle or rear sight/carry handle.

Palmetto State sells these with FN built Cold Hammer Forged (CHF) chrome lined barrels.

Here is what PSA says about this barrel:

Barrel: A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its required use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a Mid-length gas system. The A2 profile barrel is Mil-spec phosphate coated, High Pressure tested and Magnetic Particle inspected. Barrel is finished off with an F-marked front sight post with sling swivel, standard handguards and an A2 flash hider.

I've had this for a few years now, but only have a handful of rounds through it. Just not seeing the love. I have several other PSA/FN CHF barreled uppers, all are excelent, this one is no different. This is the upper you want and will last a lifetime.

PSA has this upper in stock at this moment for $519. This one is yours for $420 cash money in Salem.

20210510_145424.jpg 20210510_145414.jpg 20210510_145412.jpg 20210510_145403.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top