JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just for those who also may be interested... the Palmetto State Armory Dagger 9mm pistol is now available for sale, or shall I say, intermittently available. (PSA is notoriously short on stock).

Anyway, I've been weighing buying a Gen 5 Glock 19 for some time, but since the patent coverage for the Gen 3 Glock has expired many companies are coming out with clones. Key benefits are third party accessory support (holsters, sights, lights, etc.), common magazines, and low price ($299).

Anyway, here's a link if you are interested as well.

I need to see a video of someone shooting one of these. If it runs that's a great glovebox gun. Also for $50 more you can get it cut for RMR, threaded barrel and high suppressor sights. $350 are you kidding me.

Thanks for the heads up.. I love PSA but they just cannot keep anything in stock. Even before Covid, they were sold out of most things most of the time.
But their Notify Me When in Stock button works great. :)

My Dagger arrived today. Well worth the 299 plus free shipping.
Grip texture is just right, grip comfort better than any of my other Glocks.
Slide finish exceptional.
Trigger is better than expected/anticipated.
Soft shooter, minimal felt recoil, even with plus P ammo.

Follow up on my Daggers... both barrels were poorly machined. I reached out to PSA, and returned back for replacement. One pistol had 15 rounds down range and the trigger pin walked. 2nd pistol never fired, both had terrible machining inside barrels.

20211219_140813.jpg 20211219_140808.jpg 20211214_111708.jpg 20211214_111700.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top