Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT OR PSA CHF 12" barrel and 11" SQR Rail

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Portaledgepete, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Portaledgepete

Portaledgepete Portland, Oregon Active Member

FN produced 1/7 twist, chrome lined, cold hammer forged 12" barrel
    PSA SQR 11" quad rail
    Gas block and gas tube.

Parts were on a PSA Built upper. I ran a mag through it on a buddy's pistol lower and then used the upper receiver on another build instead of building a pistol. The built upper ran me around $500, so I figure these parts should be worth around $275. I am open to all offers as long as they are firearm related. I am currently looking for a G19 gen 4 FDE, so that would especially catch my attention and I have cash to make up the difference, since I am currently looking for one to buy out right. Wouldn't turn down one of those Canik made CZ knock offs either. Other handguns would be alright. I would be into getting my hands on a stainless 10/22 takedown with the threaded barrel. Ammo could work, I mostly need 5.56, 7.62x39, 45acp, and 9mm, and of course .22. Other things I need are Circle 10 30rnd 7.62 mags, HK45 mags, FNX 45 mags, M&P9 mags. These are all just ideas, so don't be concerned about offering me something that is not on the list.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

2. Portaledgepete

I am no longer looking for the G19.

3. Portaledgepete

I have decided to offer up my NiB BCG with this to help move it along. Add $150

4. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

I dont need your boots, I just wanted to say your avatar rocks...

Portaledgepete likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.