JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did find a good supply of 9mm and 40 s&w blazer rounds, I just had to be in Florida to find it. Most places are out here as well. The local range here is having a hard time finding ammo but do have some magtech for $20. I was down at a main sporting goods store and they wanted $70 for 45 acp jhp rounds. I ended up picking up some of the blazer brass at Walmart here for half of what they wanted down there. I will stop by the range sometime before I leave here.

When I go oversea's I see tin's of .223 and 7.62 for 60 to 80 a case the hazmat fee for checked baggage is $50.00 and up depending on weight, airline and what class your flying. Some airlines will not allow it to be checked internationally unless your biz or first class which I always fly. But I think there would be a import issue so I never bought any!

It seems egypt and other African/Middle East country's have the best prices and an abundance of it!

When I go oversea's I see tin's of .223 and 7.62 for 60 to 80 a case the hazmat fee for checked baggage is $50.00 and up depending on weight, airline and what class your flying. Some airlines will not allow it to be checked internationally unless your biz or first class which I always fly. But I think there would be a import issue so I never bought any!

It seems egypt and other African/Middle East country's have the best prices and an abundance of it!

If I remember correctly you need a Form 6 to import ammo. Canadians are paying $199 (Canadian dollars) for a brick of 7.62 x 39 :confused:

If I remember correctly you need a Form 6 to import ammo. Canadians are paying $199 (Canadian dollars) for a brick of 7.62 x 39 :confused:

Trying to find out how much a form 6 costs... I have 30 or so 40' containers avaiable to me in the middle east for 800.00 each I have a guy that handles hazmat shipping "Usually Life rafts because of the CO2 Bottles" I have sources for most common mill surplus rounds in bulk.. I know it costs about 4K to have a 40' container shipped ocean freight takes about 12 weeks.. There is no reason ammo in .223 and 7.62x39 should be hard to get at a reasonable cost.

Trying to find out how much a form 6 costs... I have 30 or so 40' containers avaiable to me in the middle east for 800.00 each I have a guy that handles hazmat shipping "Usually Life rafts because of the CO2 Bottles" I have sources for most common mill surplus rounds in bulk.. I know it costs about 4K to have a 40' container shipped ocean freight takes about 12 weeks.. There is no reason ammo in .223 and 7.62x39 should be hard to get at a reasonable cost.

Can I be your friend :p

But what about your fellow gun owners who will go without shooting there favorite guns tomorrow for lack of ammo. Cause there not able to pay the higher prices. Because there layed off. Or have a family to take care of.

What responsible person is off buying ammo to shoot their favorite gun while they're laid off, trying to support a family. I'm not trying to derail the thread, but this kind of excuse for ammo prices is idiotic and irritating.

Out of that whole paragraph thats what you get out of it huh? Idiotic and irritating? Its idiotic and irritating to think of others? Its idiotic and irritating to allow others to enjoy the same sport as you? I dont get it. Price gouge away! Have at er! Hope y'all feel good about it. Ill sell all my guns for a dollar and go fishing before i pay any price gouger a penny for ammo.

Out of that whole paragraph thats what you get out of it huh? Idiotic and irritating? Its idiotic and irritating to think of others? Its idiotic and irritating to allow others to enjoy the same sport as you? I dont get it. Price gouge away! Have at er! Hope y'all feel good about it. Ill sell all my guns for a dollar and go fishing before i pay any price gouger a penny for ammo.

I tend to only dissect out what is worth commenting on. My comment is only on your opinion that the unemployed should be able to buy cheap ammo at ungouged prices when he has a family to support. I strain to find the logic in that argument. You say you don't get it, and I believe you. You say, "it's idiotic and irritating to think of others?" Are those others you are referring to, the poor gun owners who can't afford ammo, or their wife and children who can afford to live while their husband is out enjoying his sport instead of looking for a job?

We can continue this debate in PM, but I refuse to get into a battle of wits with the unarmed.

No my opinion is that everyone should be able to buy cheap ungouged ammo! Those were only examples there are many more. I love how you mislead and misinterpret. It makes you seem so educated. Must be nice to pick and choose only what you want to point out. Then string a bunch of bile around it further misconstruing the facts.
Then a personal attack to finish it off.
Kinda like a six year old sticking out his tounge as he walks away.
I know im impressed. bravo

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads