JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Palmetto State Armory AR9. AR-15 pistol chambered in 9mm with a SBA3 pistol brace. Comes with one 31 round magazine, runs on Glock mags.
Dedicated pistol lower, 8" barrel. Bought as a complete rifle, not a parts build.

There is a ding on the handguard, shown in pictures. Zipper popped on a crusty old rifle bag on my way to the range over some gravel...yay. I knocked the price down to compensate for the little boo-boo.

Shoots great on brass ammo, ton of fun. May or may not have issues with aluminum cased, had some FTE with Federal aluminum cased ammo. My Glock choked on rounds from the same box of ammo, and the rounds printed all over the place, so I'm thinking there was an issue with the box. Regardless, I'd probably stick brass ammunition, and maybe steel if you're wanting to save some money.

$450
Buyer responsible for transfer fee.

ar9-1.jpg ar9-2.jpg ar9-3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good morning nice pistol I have a Kimber custom 245 ACP with Crimson trace green laser grip wondering if you have any interest in trade

Good morning nice pistol I have a Kimber custom 245 ACP with Crimson trace green laser grip wondering if you have any interest in trade

Very tempting, I've never owned a Kimber. I'll kick the idea around, but like I said, I'm more trying to pad out the hobby fund at the moment.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top