JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is my PSA AR15. I purchased this from a member here a year or so ago. I've never fired it and I don't believe he did either. Upper and lower were both built by PSA.

The barrel is a 14.7" with a pinned and welded A2 compensator. It's also cold hammer forged and chrome lined. It's a mid-length with a Magpul hand guard and has a detachable carry handle. Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, Shot peened, High pressure tested and Mag Particle Inspected. Gas key is machined out of bar stock, chrome lined phosphate coated, and secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is phosphated outside and chrome lined inside.

Rifle comes with box and 1 metal, 30rd magazine.

Not looking for any trades and will not ship. Transaction will take place at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton. $500. ***SOLD***

Last Edited:
Up for sale is my PSA AR15. I purchased this from a member here a year or so ago. I've never fired it and I don't believe he did either. Upper and lower were both built by PSA.

The barrel is a 14.7" with a pinned and welded A2 compensator. It's also cold hammer forged and chrome lined. It's a mid-length with a Magpul hand guard and has a detachable carry handle. Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, Shot peened, High pressure tested and Mag Particle Inspected. Gas key is machined out of bar stock, chrome lined phosphate coated, and secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is phosphated outside and chrome lined inside.

Rifle comes with box and 1 metal, 30rd magazine.

Not looking for any trades and will not ship. Transaction will take place at A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton. $500.

Great deal on some great parts.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.