JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its pretty hard to go wrong on a lower, but that might just be me. I guess machining could be milled wrong, but thats about it. I feel like the components that go IN the lower make a difference.

PSA sells two different lowers. The lower with the pictogram for "fire" and "safe" is from Aero Precision. The lower that is engraved "FIRE" and "SAFE" is from another Co., don't remember the name, out of Delaware I believe.

The AP lowers I have worked with are gtg.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone have experience with a full PSA AR? Their kits are cheap and I'm thinking about piecing their kits together with one of their stripped lowers, a complete AR would be probably ~$650 ish after shipping and FFL fees. I have a Colt 20" AR right now, but I want a shorter AR so PSA seems like a decent deal.

Slightly off topic, but has anyone have experience with a full PSA AR? Their kits are cheap and I'm thinking about piecing their kits together with one of their stripped lowers, a complete AR would be probably ~$650 ish after shipping and FFL fees. I have a Colt 20" AR right now, but I want a shorter AR so PSA seems like a decent deal.
Well I have a dissipator full upper form PSA and it's very nice. Quality is good, the looks are good, and so far I have right under 200 rounds through it. The first round I ever shot... the shell was stock in the chamber but after that it was great. It shoots the silver bear ammo with no issues, I am gonna run some wolf through it. The shell that was stock was brass green tip X-Tac. I plan on getting the PSA .22 LR conversion too. I was gonna go with Del-Ton but PSA was faster at shipping and again I am very happy with the quality. I have compared my PSA upper to a Colt LE6920 and a Smith M&P15... I believe my PSA was better when compared to the Colt and when compared to the M&P15... it was just as good if not a little better.... and I'm not saying that because I own a PSA upper.

I just recently got a 14.7" carbine upper with pinned flash hider from them and couldnt be happier. Build quality is excellent. M4 feed ramps lined up perfect, proper staking, no malfunctions in 400 rounds so far. All mil-spec except for the barrel steel.

I have a SLR15 lower with a PSA carbine kit on it. Everything was perfect except my hammer spring was out of spec and had to be replaced. Other than that I have no complaints at all. As far as the shipping time it took them 5 days to build it and 6 to get it to me.

I have a SLR15 lower with a PSA carbine kit on it. Everything was perfect except my hammer spring was out of spec and had to be replaced. Other than that I have no complaints at all. As far as the shipping time it took them 5 days to build it and 6 to get it to me.

Was it a PSA LPK?

I am using a PSA LPK. Only had my rifle out once so far. Hoping my LPK holds up for a long time

I am guessing you won't have any problems. This is the only one I have ever seen or heard of that was coiled wrong. Not sure what happened in the manufacturing of it but I am pretty sure it is an extremely rare occurrence.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top