JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Testing the waters. Just finished this out of some spare parts and a brand new psa upper.
Psa 16 inch complete upper with magpul sl gandguard. Carbine length gas.
Anderson lower, aero lpk, no name buffer kit, spikes grip. The lower has had rounds through it but the upper is still a virgin. Will include 3 mags. Looking to get something in the $425 value. More interested in trades then selling.

Hk Vp9
Ak platform
BOLT GUNS in .223, 243, 6.5cm, 6.5x284 (prefer remingtons, savage, tikka, winchester, ruger)
In Camas so prefer face to face in the Vancouver area. Tropics or Safefire are my prefered ffls. Can add magazines for the right deal.

IMG_0996.JPG

Has a magpul fixed carbine stock on it currently, not the sl in the picture.

Update: Turns out I haven'tdealt in the AR market in a while. Price drop to $450 but mainly looking for trades. Also looking for a Marlin 45-70 (Remlin is fine), Henry rifles in most calibers, Smith and Wesson Model 60 lady smith or similar .357 J frames with exposed hammer. Anything chambered in .257 Roberts.

Found something I seriously want so this needs to go to free up room in the safe and funding.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.