JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Mcminnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
UPDATE: Willing to trade for a low/no salt Razor 1x6, Credo 1x6 or Vudu 1x6

Message me if you have one w/ specs and we can negotiate. Thanks!

Hey all, listing my 18" PSA AR-10 for sale. Wanting to get some cash for other projects of mine and have a whole other .308, so this one is first to go. Has had 300-400 rounds through it.

It's been a great shooter in that time but has since lost zero on the flip-ups and scope due to some routine cleaning and moving parts between builds. Would like 1100 1000 for it, but negotiable (read below) Build specs:
  • Geissele SSA-E trigger
  • Vortex Strike-Eagle 1x8 LPVO
  • Magpul STR Carbine Stock
  • Magpul Bipod
  • Magpul MS-1 two point sling
  • Magpul MLOK QD mounting point
  • Magpul MBUS2 (F/R)
  • Radian Talon Ambi safety
  • Radian Raptor charging handle
  • SI Enhanced bolt catch
  • SI Rail covers
  • Ergogrip PSG-1 Style
Everything else is bone-stock PSA. Pretty vanilla build but a blast at the range. No carrying case here but I have the original box if you want it.

No included mags besides the 50 Round MP drum. For the right price I am willing to load it up for you with some cheap plinking ammo for fun (No reman or steel, just some bargain stuff that goes bang). Obviously with the current laws being deliberated the drum may be excluded at some point.

I am willing to remove the optic, sling, bipod, and drum to negotiate the price should you need. Would rather sell the whole rifle but I'm really in no hurry given the current political climate here in Oregon. Wouldnt be the end of things if I had an extra .308 on hand.

I have more photos and can take more if you need. Message me and we can text about it. Meetup only please. My LGS is doing 3-day releases (TJ Gun Sales @ Lafayette) but potentially willing to meet further if the deal is good for both parties. Buyer responsible for all necessary transfer fees. Thanks for reading, stay safe out there.

Main.jpg Side.jpg SafetyEBC.jpg Optic.jpg QD.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Price for the scope/mount together please.
May take the drum as well if available.
I'll be in mcminnville for a couple days this week and can meet in the evenings if we can agree on a price.
Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.