JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Need to free up some funds for another purchase, so time to sweeten the pot.

PSA AR-15 .223 phosphated rifle kit, MOE furniture, Delton lower. Replaced the original fixed FSB with a YHM flip up HK style sight with gas block and lower rail, rear sight is a Magpul polymer flip up. Somewhere around 1000 rounds through it, but no Russian or steel cased ammo. Nothing special about it, but it's been reliable and trouble-free from day one. Will include the following:

Like new Vickers sling
Midway soft case
2 30 rd. Pmags
1 10 rd. Pmags
Misc. odds and ends
Will also add 9 boxes (450) Magtech 62 gr. FMJ, plus some other misc. ammo.

Note, RDS in pic is NOT included. Cash price $400, will ship at buyers expense.

IMG_0313(1).JPG

TRADED. Next up, older JM marked, pre-safety, Marlin 336 in .30-30. Used to be my little brother's rifle, which is why the condition is less than pristine. Stock except for the sights, I installed a Williams WGRS rear and FO front a few years back, but this thing never gets shot, so off it goes. Cash price is $400. TRADED.

IMG_0288(1).JPG

Dave

Last Edited:
Thanks, Andy. It is what it is, one of those rifles that you won't worry about tossing in the back of the truck, while knowing it'll get the job done when you need it. I don't hunt, and it's no target piece, so it needs to go to a new home that will put it back to work. Later.

Dave

Opening this up to best offer, and will consider most any handgun trade. Willing to deal, guys, and don't forget the Springfield XDs on the Handgun classifieds. Later.

Dave

Is the AR still available? Off topic question..how is the smoke up in Twisp?

AR is still available, the smoke SUCKS! Even with an electronic air cleaner on our furnace/AC plus 2 additional free-standing HEPA filters, we occasionally get a whiff of smoke in the house. Outside, forget it, might as well be living in a smoke-house. Lightened up a little bit today, but yesterday the visibility was down to less than a 1/4 mile. Supposedly, we should get a break towards the end of the week, but I'll believe it when I see it.

So idle curiosity, or are you interested in buying/trading? I see you're in Wenatchee, we haven't made a Costco run since April, so I'd be happy to meet you somewhere. Later.

Dave

Am looking to buy. I have been keeping a eye on your AR you have for sale for a couple of weeks now. Am have been looking and wanting to get a AR pistol but haven't found it yet. But I keep coming back to looking at your ad.
Its smokey down here but not as smokey as what you have right now up towards you.

Don't want to scare off a potential buyer, but you could probably "build" an AR pistol for about what I'm asking, if that's what you really want. If you haven't already, check out PSA. I built both my AR's around PSA uppers and was very happy with them. They were fun to build and shoot, but I'm pretty much done with the platform, I've always preferred handguns to long guns. Let me know if you want to arrange a meeting. Later.

Dave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.