JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'd like to sell this as a complete package but will sell the lower build kit and/or upper receiver assembly separate (the lower receiver and BCG/CH not available separate from complete package) for actual cost. The only thing you'd need to get after assembling this is a rear sight or an optic of some type and a magazine full of ammo. These parts are all first quality. None are the cosmetic blems that PSA recently began selling.

***Sold Pending Funds***
Complete package: $875 (873.88 rounded up... in my favor ;) )
Upper: $415
Lower build kit: $135

You pick up FTF in NW Portland during weekday between 9-5ish or evenings in Beaverton near Sunset HWY & Murray Blvd after Tuesday 04/16/13. I may ask to see your DL or CHL (if buying complete package) to confirm state residence but do not desire to record any of the information. I will write a bill of sale only if you wish to have one for your own records.

(bolt carrier group is on way and expected on Tues 4/16/13 - if you wanted this before then I can substitue with a NIW Young Manufacturing semi-auto BCG or a slightly used M-16 BCG with no manufacturer markings)

<broken link removed>
  • 16" Barrel length
  • Chrome moly vanadium barrel
  • 5.56 Nato Chamber
  • 1 in 7" twist rate
  • Chrome-lined bore
  • HPT/MPI Barrel
  • M4 Feed ramps
  • F-Marked Front sight post
  • A2 Flash Hider
  • Sling Loop
  • Standard Hand Guards w/ heat shields
  • Forged upper receiver
  • T-Marks
  • pict-o-gram style fire/safe markings

<broken link removed>
  • These lowers are made using the most advanced aerospace manufacturing technology to produce the industries finest, forged Mil-Spec lowers. Our receivers are machined on a multimillion dollar, automated, manufacturing system which enables us to produce a product of unequaled quality and value.
  • These forged lowers are quality made using material is 7075-T6 and are marked "CAL MULTI" to accommodate most builds. Finish is Black Hardcoat Anodize per MIL-8625 Type 3 class 2.

<broken link removed>
  • Includes PSA M4 Stock,
  • A2 Pistol grip,
  • Palmetto State Armory Classic Lower Parts Kit and
  • Mil-Spec diameter 6-position buffer tube assembly. Everything you need to finish your stripped lower.

<broken link removed>
  • Milspec MPI Carpenter No. 158® steel bolt
  • Chrome Lined Carrier (AUTO)
  • Chrome Lined Gas Key
  • Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications
  • Gas Key Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners
  • Gas Key Staked Per Mil-Spec
  • Tool Steel Extractor
  • Extractor Spring
  • Black Extractor Insert
  • M16 Bolt Carrier Group
  • For AR15 and M16 rifles and carbines. Made by a mil-spec contractor, these feature a MPI Carpenter 158 Bolt, and a full profile chrome lined carrier. Limited quatities available
  • Made in USA. Bolt is made of shot-peened, MPI, Mil-spec Carpenter 158® steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside and chrome lined inside.