JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Managed to pick up a couple of AKV 9mm's during the madness. Hoping to do a review/evaluation shortly for those interested. Fit and finish upon initial examination is impressive.

DC11B83B-6B65-4C77-8E9F-2979E2F2B815.jpeg CEC267F1-6DD3-48C4-8CA3-5EC8B61CA8E2.jpeg

Picked mine up yesterday, ran 300rds thru it this morning, no issues. The action is smothing out nicley, i will say they run dirty, for 300rds it was a mess inside but no abnormal wear at all. Trigger was so so and it would still bump off ok but I think it needs the alg trigger set to be amazing. Pretty light and surprisingly accurate and it feels nice and shoulders extreamly comfortably and naturally, the mags were a pleasure to load and a big bonus to things,very happy with the purchase. If you've been thinking about picking one of these up you wont be sorry. Traditional ak front furniture does not fit and will require some pretty serious shortening mods to fit.
762A4EB6-5BFD-48F0-8A7D-14060CF469BF.jpeg

Last Edited:
They are hard to get i watched psa site for 3 months to get one and they sell out in a few hours. Mine was just under 800 shipped.

Prices have increased due to demand; the prices also vary based upon furniture and arm brace choice. Mine with the triangle brace and Magpul furniture ran $899 each when I ordered on March 24th.

Update for those who are interested; made it out to the range today with the new to me AKV. Put 300 rounds through it without any issue. Shot a mix of steel, brass, and aluminum cased ammo. I am thoroughly impressed with the function, accuracy, and overall build quality. If you have a chance to pick one up and are in the market for a 9mm PCC I highly recommend it.

50A8D110-8F27-4A45-A2E4-030B245CBB00.jpeg

Do these still have the rubber buffer on the recoil spring to get over all the issues they had when they first came out or did they make changes in them yet?
Yes they got the bumper to shorten the stroke so any spent casings dont make their way into the firing group.

Looks like I'm going to have to live on their site for the next couple weeks!
They are based on the east coast so if you check the site in the morning thats your best shot and dont dilly dally if you actualy want one, i got a notice they had the alg trigger i wanted while i was driving by the time i got
To work it was already sold out

They are based on the east coast so if you check the site in the morning thats your best shot and dont dilly dally if you actualy want one, i got a notice they had the alg trigger i wanted while i was driving by the time i got
To work it was already sold out

Can't wait to see the wife's face the day they are in stock! She gonna be pissed! Lol