JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey everyone! I have for sale a never fired Palmetto State Armory GF3 AK47 with Magpul MOE Furniture. Rifle is in like-new condition with no damage or any scuff marks etc. Comes with 30 Round Magazine, and the box that it came in! If you have any questions please feel free to ask them in the thread or DM me.

From PSA Website:

"The PSAK-47 GF3 was designed from the ground up to be a new standard in AK-47 rifles, utilizing all new precision manufactured parts. Thoroughly tested in development, we tortured tested to 10,000 rounds to ensure a quality product. Not to be satisfied with just a good AK-47, we kept improving and now are proud to announce our PSAK-47 Gen3 Hammer Forged (GF3) rifle with a hammer forged bolt, carrier, and front trunnion.

The 4150 barrel is nitride treated for accuracy and durability and is pressed into a new hammer forged front trunnion to ensure the longevity AK-47s are known for. The hardened steel 1mm receiver features a mil-spec style single hook trigger, and side rail mount. The front trunnion and bolt carrier are engraved with GF3 to designate the GF3 hammer-forged model. The rifle is finished with a Magpul AK-47 polymer handguard, Magpul AKM stock, and Magpul AK-47 polymer grip"

IMG_4684.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.