JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1250
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Less than 100rds through. Will come with a couple of Magpul mags. Not looking for any trades. Rifle is already at my FFL in Oregon City. Once a deal has been made, you will set everything up with the FFL. Price does not include transfer fee. Can accept payment in Cashapp, Venmo, Zelle, or Cash.

RS Regulate AK303M Scope Mount
ADM MFG QD Scope Mount
Steiner P4Xi 1-4Xi

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg
IMG_1590.jpg
IMG_1592.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Less than 100rds through. Will come with a couple of Magpul mags. Not looking for any trades. Rifle is already at my FFL in Oregon City. Once a deal has been made, you will set everything up with the FFL. Price does not include transfer fee. Can accept payment in Cashapp, Venmo, Zelle, or Cash.

RS Regulate AK303M Scope Mount
ADM MFG QD Scope Mount
Steiner P4Xi 1-4Xi

View attachment 1216083

View attachment 1216081
View attachment 1216082
View attachment 1216080
Hello, I am interested can you email me where to purchase [email protected] thanks I can meet tom orrow

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.