JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
1 available still.

Up for sale, my used PSA AK-103 "Klone" rifles with zentico B10L handguards fitted/installed. Both will come with the original Pmag and Handguard. These are among the first batch of guns made. Both are in the 1600-1700 serial number range. Sights are straight and accurate, stock locks up tightly, guns shoot nicely!
Cash or electronic payment is fine. Prefer to meet FtF at A Cut Above Pawn, buyer pays fees. Send trade/cash offers to me directly.

20220128_212958.jpg 20220128_213052.jpg 20220128_212924.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I cant even find one zentico handguard in stock (been lookin for a set-4 to complete my saiga), let alone 2! GLWS!
AKStuff had a ton of Zenitco stuff in stock a few weeks ago. He imports so you don't have to worry about your items being seized. However, I doubt Zenitco will be readily available for much longer.
I bought my zenitco awhile ago around 2018-2019 from Ivan tacitcal before the big hype beast youtubers made it popular and cool lol. I still have lots of parts since I originally envisioned having a multitude of AKs with different setups.

I know some people are hesitant to order direct from Russia right now but it seems most every package has been let through customs so perhaps theres still a chance for a bunch of zenitco to make it stateside before weapons accessories and all get sanctioned for good

I bought my zenitco awhile ago around 2018-2019 from Ivan tacitcal before the big hype beast youtubers made it popular and cool lol. I still have lots of parts since I originally envisioned having a multitude of AKs with different setups.

I know some people are hesitant to order direct from Russia right now but it seems most every package has been let through customs so perhaps theres still a chance for a bunch of zenitco to make it stateside before weapons accessories and all get sanctioned for good
I have to say that Zenitco stuff is good, but it isn't THAT good. My VFG sits crooked and the handguard fitment was pretty difficult. The anodizing feels cheap too. Overall they're good but you pay a lot for the white Russian text.

I tried making an account and adding the handguard to my cart, but am currently waiting on the confirmation of parts in stock. my brother is considering the airsoft copies to see if itll fit his ak. I like the design, and will finish my saiga conversion with the zenitco or magpul if i have to. hahaha

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.