JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've built two AR9s, and have purchased a handful of 9mm carbines. My favorite is my CMMG Guard. However the Ruger PC Carbine may take over once I get my hands on one.

The biggest fall of most pistol caliber carbines is that they are blowback. The one fault is felt recoil from the massive amount of weight needed to slow the action for safe chamber pressures. So with most you won't feel the round being fired, but likely the action at full rearward more.

Some, like the Sig MPX which is gas operated, or a MP5 which is roller delayed blowback, or my CMMG Guard that is radially delayed blowback have much better fealt recoil impulse.

The PSA you have listed is a great entry into the PCC realm.

Here is another that you may like and it actually has a last round bolt hold open. The price is pretty slick too.

FX-9 Carbine SALE

FX-9 PISTOL

Just an FYI, this thread has been gone over several times. I'm not jumping on you, just saying I bet if you searched you could find 5 that are fairly recent.

(Off the soap box) PSA makes good stuff. I have a colt mag 9mm from them and love it. Reliable, shoots straight, and is a great gun to introduce people to an AR platform or for cheap plinking.

Just an FYI, this thread has been gone over several times. I'm not jumping on you, just saying I bet if you searched you could find 5 that are fairly recent.

(Off the soap box) PSA makes good stuff. I have a colt mag 9mm from them and love it. Reliable, shoots straight, and is a great gun to introduce people to an AR platform or for cheap plinking.
Thanks, wasn't sure if they were the same model or not. Plus some are talking about kits and building, which is something I am not interested in.

My suggestion would be to buy a separate upper and lower. Total cost is generally lower and depending on what's available, there might be more options to choose from. It's a cool platform and one of my favorite rifles to shoot.

I definitely like mine...no complaints on the PSA product.

372276-d49e9249b7a732cf20e17ac092251253.jpg

She's asking because this is a time-sensitive sale. Actually one that I'm sure made a lot of folks open their wallet, and then their banking app and start asking, "Hmmmm..."

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews