JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off, let me say I know absolutely nothing about rifles. I have been considering buying a 9mm AR style one for awhile now. They tend to be spendy. I happened to get an email from Palmetto with these on sale. Is it decent or junk? Worth the money? What does it have or not have that I should be looking for? Any advice appreciated.

thanks in advance!

<broken link removed>

In general, as long as everything was put together correctly guns from PSA are pretty good for the money. The downside is they can take a long time to ship, and talking to them can take a few calls.

Everything I hear about them is good :) @IronMonster has, I believe, at least 2 of them, and speaks highly of them. I made a trade for a PSA 9mm pistol upper last month, then ordered a stripped lower and built it out myself. All I have left to do is finish the buffer tube and it will be ready to go! From everything I can see, it's very well built. Can't wait to get it to the range.

I've got a 7.5" pistol setup ordered from them. Like others say, it can take time for them to process and ship. But the products have worked for me with previous purchases.

I built up an AR9 pistol around the stripped billet lower, pretty nice quality for the price comes with tension screw which surprised me. And it takes glock mags! FYI bolt does not lock back on last round.

I have their 9mm lower that takes the colt smg mags with a JSE 16" SS Wilson upper. Lower is good and tight and I really like it, but I replacing the 8lbs trigger that came with the PSA part kit I got at the same time with a rock river 2 stage I have.

IMG_1811.JPG I have there pistol upper on a Joe bob lower. Works great! The S/B brace is a good investment. As I also have 3 Glock 9mm pistols nice being able to interchange mags.

IMG_0237.JPG I have a psa pistol that I put together I had a few last round failure to feed the first trip out with truncated cone bullets and p mags but it has been flawless since with the same load and glock mags

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews