JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I replaced my barrel and handrail to make it 16" so it's not a Short Barrel Rifle (SBR).

I purchased this barrel and handrail from Palmetto State Armory as part of a complete upper receiver. I sent it to a gunsmith to pin and weld a muzzle device in order to extend it to 16", but he drilled clean through the threads. He assured me the barrel is safe and functional, but should not have a pin welded in case it protruded into the barrel, causing an obstruction to rounds going through.

I suggest only purchasing this if you plan on keeping this barrel 10.5". If you do ever pin and weld a muzzle device to extend the barrel length, make sure it's done by a professional and they can assure you the pin does not protrude into the barrel.

The following info is directly from the PSA website for this product found here https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa...-slanted-m-lok-railed-upper-with-bcg-ch4.html

Barrel Length: 10.5"
Barrel Profile: A2 Style
Barrel Steel: Chrome Moly Vanadium
Barrel Finish: Nitride
Chrome Lining: No
Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
Chamber: 9mm (9x19)
Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
Barrel Extension: 9mm
Handguard Type: PSA 12" Slant Lightweight M-Lok Rail

Barrel: 10.5" chrome moly steel barrel. Chambered in 9mm, (9x19), with a 1/10 twist. The barrel is nitride treated for durability and finished off with a Palmetto State Armory 12" Slanted Lightweight M-lok free-float rail.

IMG_0917.jpeg IMG_0918.jpeg IMG_0919.jpeg IMG_0920.jpeg IMG_0923.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top