Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR PSA 16" Upper w/ 13.5" Keymod Handguard $350

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by benjamyn.boyer, May 12, 2016.

1. benjamyn.boyer

benjamyn.boyer Willamette Valley Member

Looking to sell fully assembled upper for AR-15 platform. I just took the rifle out this week, put about 100 rounds through it and then put it back in safe. No BCG or CH. 16" barrel, low profile gas block, 13.5" lightweight keymod handguard. Very lightweight upper. Loved it on the gun however ordered a different one with a stainless barrel and am looking to sell this one to pay for the other. PM me if you have any questions. This was professionally assembled by the folks at Palmetto State Armory.

Barrel: 16" barrel length Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a carbine-length gas system. The M4 profile barrel is finished with Melonite. Barrel is finished off with an .750" diameter low-profile gas block, PSA 13.5" Lightweight Keymod Free Float Rail and an A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring M4 feedramp cuts, T-marks, these upper upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.

Capture.JPG

2. MilitantBEEMER

MilitantBEEMER Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Pm sent

3. NWGunner

NWGunner Salem Active Member

Trades?

4. benjamyn.boyer

Not terribly interested in trades, trying to fund a 308 build BUT I am always willing to humor the idea. PM me with your potential trade.

5. d2the3

d2the3 Eugene, Oregon Well-Known Member

What city are you in?

6. benjamyn.boyer

Between Albany Albany and sweet Home

7. LMM Bill

LMM Bill West Linn New Member

PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.