JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

already out of stock.

Wait for reviews that put it thru rigorous tests on par with Glock. They kept their word at the $299 price point. It says its compatible with Glock gen 3 parts and Glock magazines.

Edit: seems kinda lackluster of a release. No reviews yet from anyone/anywhere, hardly any announcement for it either checking their twitter/FB pages. Just their front page display on PSA main website. I get its new but you would think some bigger name gun reviewer would have got at least an early pre-production sample to demonstrate like most other guns do.

Last Edited:
I might buy one when they come out with a 17 or 34 clone. I already own a Glock 19 so this doesn't interest me.

It's pretty easy making a Glock clone and PSA usually does a great job. Looking forward to other versions.

Hmmm, I'll keep singing: Gonna Rock a Round the Glock tonight, Gonna Rock Rock Rock Around the Glock Tonight!:D

Last Edited:
for the price, why not ?
Fill the mags and you've about doubled the value of the package.

Wonder if that means they're close to releasing their MP5 clone....?

I can't imagine it's any less good than any other glock clone, especially if has glock factory small parts, or can at least have them installed.

Greetings everyone.
I purchased 2 Dagger pistols, November 2021.
Both pistols had to be reurned to PSA for warranty, due to bad machining of the barrel land and grooves.
My experience is not an isolated incident as other people have commented on Glock Talk forum.
Not here to bash PSA, but to provide my current experience regarding the Dagger pistol, so others can make an informed decision.
28 days have passed and still no information as to when my pistols will be returned.
As with everything in life your milage may vary.
Pics are of pistol with 15 rounds down range...

20211214_111705.jpg 20211214_111649.jpg

Greetings everyone.
Both pistols had to be reurned to PSA for warranty, due to bad machining of the barrel land and grooves.
My experience is not an isolated incident as other people have commented on Glock Talk forum.
Not here to bash PSA, but to provide my current experience regarding the Dagger pistol, so others can make an informed decision.
28 days have passed and still no information as to when my pistols will be returned.

View attachment 1111099 View attachment 1111100
Ouch that looks awful. Hope they come through for you. Did it function ok for the 15 rounds?

Greetings everyone.

View attachment 1111099 View attachment 1111100
Wow. I thought Taurus rifling was bad!

PSA are their own worst enemy. I started to get away from pistols about the time I started building ARs (mostlyPSA). With the number of handguns and new pistols out, curious why PSA would enter the fray now.

Obviously they are the marketing juggernauts, but unless they were going to knock it out of the park or bring something new they barely get a "C" effort from me. I was more interested than their overpriced ARV-9 pistols, which I never saw the need for, but at least had an interest.

Only nice thing I can honestly say, is they sent me an RMA, to fulfill their warranty obligations.
PSA is sending out replacement barrels to those affected customers, without them having to send in the pistol. Which is great for those customers.
However that is no excuse for slow service regarding my pistols, which have been in their possession for 28 days and counting.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top