PS9 Dagger finally arrives

Reactions

already out of stock.

Wait for reviews that put it thru rigorous tests on par with Glock. They kept their word at the $299 price point. It says its compatible with Glock gen 3 parts and Glock magazines.

Edit: seems kinda lackluster of a release. No reviews yet from anyone/anywhere, hardly any announcement for it either checking their twitter/FB pages. Just their front page display on PSA main website. I get its new but you would think some bigger name gun reviewer would have got at least an early pre-production sample to demonstrate like most other guns do.

Last edited:
Reactions
I might buy one when they come out with a 17 or 34 clone. I already own a Glock 19 so this doesn’t interest me.

It’s pretty easy making a Glock clone and PSA usually does a great job. Looking forward to other versions.

asiparks

Reactions
for the price, why not ?
Fill the mags and you've about doubled the value of the package.

Wonder if that means they're close to releasing their MP5 clone....?

MechaNik

Reactions
I can't imagine it's any less good than any other glock clone, especially if has glock factory small parts, or can at least have them installed.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom