JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In PRS, other than checking the box to get an invite to a year-end match potentially, is there a difference between a "regular" and a qualifier match? Is the format any different? Additional stages?

Thanks.

Officially, no, there is not a difference.

Usually, a qualifier match is better attended by shooters of all skill levels, and the COF is harder than the standard club match (quicker par times, smaller targets, more movements, etc)

Your 3 best scores count toward the regional standing. It is your best qualifier score, and your best 2 other scores (qualifier or not). Anyone can attend the regional finale, you don't have to qualify for it (at least I haven't seen attendance so large here in the NW that it is limited by your season standing.

Officially, no, there is not a difference.

Usually, a qualifier match is better attended by shooters of all skill levels, and the COF is harder than the standard club match (quicker par times, smaller targets, more movements, etc)

Your 3 best scores count toward the regional standing. It is your best qualifier score, and your best 2 other scores (qualifier or not). Anyone can attend the regional finale, you don't have to qualify for it (at least I haven't seen attendance so large here in the NW that it is limited by your season standing.
Thanks @mtjones12. Thats helpful and just what I was looking for.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors February Gun Show
Portland, OR
Central Oregon Sportsmen's show
Redmond, OR
Rickreall Gun Show
Rickreall, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top