JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Senator Prozanski, in one of our Antigun senators here in Oregon.
And why I do not wish ill will on anyone, even my nemesis. Seems he is suffering from
and has for several months? Anyone know any details ? Or can substantiate the scuttlebutt
being discussed around the capital?

Last Edited:
We walk this planet alongside a lot of other people. It's a shame that we have to consider our own countrymen as our nemesis. You reap what you sow in life. He chose to live his life the way he saw fit, much to his detriment. I'm not responsible for his life choices and political views. Thus, a rats backside I don't give.

Last Edited:
Senator Prozanski, in one of our Antigun senators here in Oregon.
And why I do wish ill will on anyone, even my nemesis. Seems he is suffering from
and has for several months? Anyone know any details ? Or can substantiate the scuttlebutt
being discussed around the capital?

At this point I will approve anything that keeps the 2A intact

Any one who willfully chooses to do ill toward the people is mine enemy, and deserves the wrath meted upon them, this person has surely earned his poison, so he must swallow it down and smile for it is his and his alone! He will fade from power as he fades from life, to be remembered only as a traitor to the people he was sworn to serve, his life accomplishments diminished!
I will not wish him Ill, but I will not wish him good health!

Just to be clear, I am not saying what happening to him is not by his own doing. Just my up bringing makes hate, reserved for special people. And why he is a walking lying sack of dog fecal matter, wishing he would just drop is not something I can do. And I am honest to also see this as something that could help us down the road. I do not mind captialising on his misfortune, as I know he does ours. But I also can see where everyone is coming from. I have met him personally and maybe is why Its hard to just hate someone that way. He was civil with me never condescending, even though in law making he is, he was respectful of my views, even though they opposed his, and even worked to let me add some legislation that saved us all rights. Hate and wish him ill will, No. But he may be reaping what he sows.

On topic, so does anyone know anymore details? I was curious and asked but do not expect a response.

For me personally, in my daily prayers, I'm asking the good Lord to either change the hearts of or remove those from power who wish to do harm to and destroy this one great republic. From the Supreme Court of the United States, through the executive and legislative branches, to state government, county government, right down to city/town governments. To replace those set to destroy our replublic with those the He Himself has ordained to do so.

I wish none any harm, but the good of our city, town, county, state and country is greater than any one individual. As others have said, one reaps what one sows... Each of us one day will be held to account for our actions.

This wishing someone ill is pretty sad if you ask me and we wonder why either side can't talk anymore. Let's clean it up guys, this is no way to present the 2A community. It's beneath us.

This wishing someone ill is pretty sad if you ask me and we wonder why either side can't talk anymore. Let's clean it up guys, this is no way to present the 2A community. It's beneath us.
Wow Cigars is on a roll tonight. Too much coffee or not enough. For the benefit of everyone I believe that I will sign off and try again tomorrow beore I embarass myself further. I'm better than this. Well...meh.
Love you all. :rolleyes:

Whether Prozanski is ill or not, events like these put life into perspective. Rich or poor we all have an expiration date we believe to be well past retirement. When reality kicks in, any scheming or plotting you may have done to get ahead seems moot. Not that I have ever plotted against anyone but in my 20's in the military they told me I might have some form of cancer. Turned out to be a bad burrito or something, but it does make you think. Unfortunately some people need to be scared into decency.

Whether Prozanski is ill or not, events like these put life into perspective. Rich or poor we all have an expiration date we believe to be well past retirement. When reality kicks in, any scheming or plotting you may have done to get ahead seems moot. Not that I have ever plotted against anyone but in my 20's in the military they told me I might have some form of cancer. Turned out to be a bad burrito or something, but it does make you think. Unfortunately some people need to be scared into decency.

I was born and raised in California, I never thought much about. And after laws passed making it illegal to carry a loaded gun in my car. I also thought well nothing to worry about. Years later I was nearly shot at in a road rage incident, and nearly carjacked in Oakland at gun point. It made me look at my rights way different. See I not only know what the other side of the fence looks like, I saw them build it. Prozanski's sister was killed by an armed man. And he went the other way. Instead of asking what if his sister was armed, he said if only no one had a gun. This from a guy that has his own amount of firearms, and he has a conceal carry. Karma? God?

We all build our little empires of dir in life, and when we eventually die most are blown away as dust, but others (like Prozanski) leave behind a messy, stinking, muddy bog that others have to deal with....

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads