JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
^^^^^^
What exactly did OFF do ? All I saw was emails going out telling "US" to write and call.
Ive been doing that anyways for decades the bills come right in my email telling me whats up and are on the states website. Doesn't take any work to copy paste along with a commentary and sent it to get donations.
Maybe that's good enough for some of you and your hard earned cash its not for me.
Besides that people better not rest Floyd has pulled a rabbit out of his hat in the last short.
session we had. I would not be celebrating quite yet. But OFF wont see any of my cash until I see plans and action not words !!!

Until this session is over, I won't believe this bill is gone. But if it is, we can be absolutely certain it will be back in 2017. This November it is so critical that we overturn their majority in the house and senate. Please talk to every single gun owner you know and encourage them to place gun rights at the very top of their voting priorities this year.

Is Prozanski up for re-election this year? If so, I hope the folks in his district are smart enough to send him down the road. Val Hoyle and a few others would be good too.

Folks in his district are the ones that are supporting him and his shist! If he's up for election you don't think the same people that voted for him before won't vote for him again? After all, he's doing it for "The Children" with "Common Sense" laws! :confused: It all makes me feel useless as I deal with the soft-headed anti 2nd people ALL OVER PDX! When the majority of antis in his, and others districts, put/keep them in office and support their doings.....How in the heck am I supposed to fight that, I'm out numbered to the nth degree here!

Folks in his district are the ones that are supporting him and his shist! If he's up for election you don't think the same people that voted for him before won't vote for him again? After all, he's doing it for "The Children" with "Common Sense" laws! :confused: It all makes me feel useless as I deal with the soft-headed anti 2nd people ALL OVER PDX! When the majority of antis in his, and others districts, put/keep them in office and support their doings.....How in the heck am I supposed to fight that, I'm out numbered to the nth degree here!
Can't fight that, but he's not the only democratic, liberal gun grabber in the legislature. Our job is to oust his peers and replace them with conservative constitutionalist's. This reducing their majority and their stranglehold on Oregon...

But then again we are talking about the same electorate that re-elected Kitzhaber while he was under investigation...

Go figure, Oregon used to be a red state, what happened?!?!?!

I get that, but...and that's a huge butt...;)...the recall attempt against him got a lot of signatures. Yes, he has a strong support base, but people are starting to get pissed. That recall may have failed, but it showed that there are plenty of people that are against him. If they can get effectively mobilized, and if they can get a good candidate and if they will actually bother to vote, I believe even Pretty Boy can be pushed out of office. I remain, pessimistically optimistic.

I get that, but...and that's a huge butt...;)...the recall attempt against him got a lot of signatures. Yes, he has a strong support base, but people are starting to get pissed. That recall may have failed, but it showed that there are plenty of people that are against him. If they can get effectively mobilized, and if they can get a good candidate and if they will actually bother to vote, I believe even Pretty Boy can be pushed out of office. I remain, pessimistically optimistic.
Well, that recall failed thanks to the appointed Secretary of State... They cover each other's backs and are thicker then thieves...

Like I said, November is coming, talk up the conservatives to friends and family. That's the only hope, to sweep the trash out..

Prozanski only has a small part of Douglas County population some of North Roseburg and then the small pockets of people until Lane County. So the vast amount in is in Liberaville Oregon
( Eugene)

This announcement should be enough for everybody to see that the emergency clause is just a way to screw the voters out of having the final say on new proposed laws.

In my opinion this has nothing to do with how the bill was written, Their goal is to do anything possible to keep good people from enjoying the rights given to us by the 2nd amendment. But they know they need to hold onto the seats they have especially the one that was not voted into office.

It is up to us to see that the gun grabbers are sent home.

This announcement should be enough for everybody to see that the emergency clause is just a way to screw the voters out of having the final say on new proposed laws.

In my opinion this has nothing to do with how the bill was written, Their goal is to do anything possible to keep good people from enjoying the rights given to us by the 2nd amendment. But they know they need to hold onto the seats they have especially the one that was not voted into office. It is up to us to see that the gun grabbers are sent home.

In this new bill shows the abuse by FLOYD, he puts that its crucial and an emergency and now drops it for a year ? So this is an emergency that can wait a year. 100% abuse of the system period. If he files this bill again next year a recall should be filed based on that fact alone.

In this new bill shows the abuse by FLOYD, he puts that its crucial and an emergency and now drops it for a year ? So this is an emergency that can wait a year. 100% abuse of the system period. If he files this bill again next year a recall should be filed based on that fact alone.
funny you should post this I sent him an email this morning telling him the same thing.
I warned him we are watching him closely

funny you should post this I sent him an email this morning telling him the same thing.
I warned him we are watching him closely

Most excellent WNW.
BILL___TED_2.jpg

Until this session is over, I won't believe this bill is gone. But if it is, we can be absolutely certain it will be back in 2017. This November it is so critical that we overturn their majority in the house and senate. Please talk to every single gun owner you know and encourage them to place gun rights at the very top of their voting priorities this year.

Is Prozanski up for re-election this year? If so, I hope the folks in his district are smart enough to send him down the road. Val Hoyle and a few others would be good too.

I already checked, and Prozanski is not up for re-election this year.

I think that Bolus is right that putting an end to these fake emergency bills is our best hope. Everyone really needs to download and mail in the petition to get that measure on the ballot in November.

It is the $#%^*(#^ emergency clause that is allowing Democrats to be able to push these measures through, without the people having any opportunity to vote on the issues.

The fate of gun owners may well hang on whether this petition is successful or not.

Here is the info that Bolus posted earlier:
=========================
download, sign with the exact name on your voter registration, mail in
<broken link removed>

He should be recalled for the current abuse, why wait...

I personally think he spanked the monkey on this one...

The abuse of power is now clear and sufficient grounds to initiate a removal from office...

Also fuels the petition process to limit emergency clauses...

is he doing anything else this term? or just the one bill and sleep through the session?

They are up to lots of other stuff, so I'm not really surprised that they dropped gun control.

Besides raising the state's minimum wage, there are bills for privatizing the state's liquor monopoly, and phasing out the use of coal to generate electricity in Oregon.

And then there is a "compromise" corporate income tax increase, which the sponsors claim will only raise taxes $ 1 Billion dollars on businesses in Oregon. However, as usual, Republicans were never even consulted in drafting the bill. And it is being offered on a "take it or leave it" basis.

Because of that, it is doubtful that it will get a lot of Republican support. And more liberal Democrats are in favor of the pending ballot measure corporate tax increase that was created by a group of government employee labor unions to help keep PERS afloat financially. It is estimated that it will increase taxes on Oregon corporations by a whopping $5.2 Billion. So left-wing Democrats will probably not support the compromise either.

Alas, Oregon is starting to go down a very screwy road. And it may lead to the state eventually being like California. :(

California-Fruits-Flakes-and-Nuts-Cover.jpg

From the Eugene Red-Guard article:

"Opponents, including most vocally the Oregon Firearms Federation, characterized the bill as a "Soviet-style" policy that would lead "unqualified people" to make "anonymous accusations" of mental illness against people, with no burden of proof."

Good on ya, Kevin!

For those wanting to know which gun rights organization to join, this is about as clear an endorsement as you could want.

http://oregonfirearms.org

Ditto. Good job, Kevin, for keeping gun owners informed of what's going on. I'm proud to be an OFF supporter and happy that 2016 is starting off on a better note than 2015.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top