JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Am very happy to team up with Mike Glover and Fieldcraft Survival in providing my range for school officers, staff, and LE to train general firearms for active shooter situations...no charge.

Screenshot_20220525-191450_Instagram.jpg

Last Edited:
Awesome! Mike Glover actually puts words into actions. You want a solution follow Mike. I'm glad you're providing this service. Thank you for actually putting rubber on the road.

Am very happy to team up with Mike Glover and Fieldcraft Survival in providing my range for school officers, staff, and LE to train general firearms for active shooter situations...no charge.

View attachment 1207219

Let me know if you can use a hand with any larger groups where you need more eyes you can rely on at the range. I am willing to take time off work to make it happen.

Was called a few times from friends who were listening to Lars Larson today. At some point earlier there was a discussion about training for school staff etc., and I was urged to call in and discuss the offer from myself and Fieldcraft...so I did. Had a nice, but short chat with Lars.

Thank you for your service. Can you tell me what we are doing to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill and substance abusers?
How about denying firearm purchases to people who check Non-Binary on their 4473 background check form. Of course they would just lie like HUNTER BIDEN did on his 4473 about abusing illegal drugs.

Interesting, when people ask me to use plural to reference their singular selves I like to keep it simple and just refer to them as "mental illness."
Be careful now. I got banned from posting on another thread here cause I got knees deep in this topic….. hahaha.

Be careful now. I got banned from posting on another thread here cause I got knees deep in this topic….. hahaha.
Banned? But you are here. If any individual wants to be referred to as plural, they're an idiot seeking attention in the least and mentally ill otherwise. These are the same type of people who claim men can get pregnant and they also happen to overwhelmingly support the political party that endlessly works to infringe on civil liberties related to guns.

If the forum can't handle that discussion since mental illness does effect firearm related civil rights, then it doesn't seem to really follow its stated purpose.

Banned? But you are here. If any individual wants to be referred to as plural, they're an idiot seeking attention in the least and mentally ill otherwise. These are the same type of people who claim men can get pregnant and they also happen to overwhelmingly support the political party that endlessly works to infringe on civil liberties related to guns.

If the forum can't handle that discussion since mental illness does effect firearm related civil rights, then it doesn't seem to really follow its stated purpose.
Oh I agree with you 100 percent. I'm not banned from the site just from posting on a separate thread here. Lol. Cause I basically said the same but not as tactful as you sir. Thank you.

Oh I agree with you 100 percent. I'm not banned from the site just from posting on a separate thread here. Lol. Cause I basically said the same but not as tactful as you sir. Thank you.
I've experienced that too. Relevant to this topic. Early in my teaching career a student who I was on good terms with asked me to clarify this whole transgender garbage because they found it confusing how people were claiming they were men or women and what that actually meant.

I said, if a dude cuts off his pecker and claims he is a woman - obviously he's not. He's still just a dude whose cut off his pecker and no amount of make-up, clothes, plastic surgery or hormones is going to change that.

The student burst into a fit of laughter and when it finally settled, he thanked me for clarifying and said it made a lot more sense.

Funny how adults try to complicate the issue so much.

Trans-racial is starting to pick up steam. It will be funny, in a sad way, watching heads figuratively explode trying to argue how people can't be transracial because they can't change their race, but they can be transgender….

Steve, big Joe here, I appreciate what you're doing, and if I can donate to offset the cost, please let me know......
Also I look forward to putting a new hole in the berm with the tac-79:)
(And I did hear you on Lars today, lmao)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top