JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was just making a protien shake for breakfast and I got to thinking maybe, I should include this into my preps and I was curious what other s might think about that. I realize protien powders is expensive, but good calories, compact all you need is water and a way to mix it up. What do you guys think.

I must admit my preps are minimal at best and I am sure there would be better uses of my money at this point for prepper, however, in general what do you guys think?

I think that it is a generally good idea to have around - as for the expense, my thought would be to buy double your normal ammount each time and store one with your Prep stuff and then keep taking the oldest stuff into your normal diet. You'll eventually hit a point where you have what you would consider enough and you can then just go back to buying 1 unit and rotating it into your prep set and pull oldest stock for daily consumption.

I juice veggies and some fruits for my evening meal as part of a weight loss long term plan. Although the juice is extremely healthy and helps my body CREATE protein, I do add Jay Robb Protein powder.

In a SHTF situation all that goes down the drain and you are eating for calories, need actual protein, etc. I believe protein powder would be a great idea and most of the packaged stuff is good for 2-4x the listed expiration date.

I think it's a great Idea, I do the same. I keep a few cans in my long term storage and rotate it out as needed, great to add to your calories if something happens.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top