JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
(Just a personal rant and my own opinions here.)

So watching all the recent demonstrations that have been happening over the last year I have come to realize something that I had not before. If you have kept up with the news at places like the Berkeley campus you will know what I am talking about.

During a few of these protests on hot button issues I watched many clips where police officers have stood by and done NOTHING as people were beaten and mauled for expressing their political beliefs. This is not targeted at the officers themselves as some have already said the word came from higher up to do nothing and I am sure they want nothing more then to do their jobs, but it shows that not only are people trying to use the futile argument that police can be everywhere at once to stop crimes but even when they ARE present you still cannot trust in them to be able to (or willing to) act to protect you or your family.

We are being asked to give up our rights to defend ourselves while states like California give murdering illegal aliens a free pass then to double down they have the balls to go and push more anti gun legislation. This is insane to me because I do not only see the ability to defend yourself as a right as an american but as a right for all humans regardless of where you come from.

I believe in the right to bear arms because quite frankly in this world at the end of the day it is your family and your responsibility to protect them, the majority of police do the best job they can but sometimes its just up to you.

(End Rant)

Okay off to see Star Wars!

There are recent videos coming out of the PNW which seem to show political hands off towards anti type of groups. Look at Portland antifa rallies and follow the gun shop in Wa state with the bible tossing incident. They had a few follow up videos.

If I defend my wife or myself I could be in trouble if I don't lose. I can't be violent towards my aggressor. Take my beating like a good citizen. If I cover my face, wear black and refuse to identify as a standard issue American - no problems with the law. Free pass all day long.

Agree wholeheartedly with the two posts above. At some point the general population needs to smarten up and vote for politicians that protect American Citizens rights...

In the meantime, I'll continue avoiding liberal utopias, large crowds, anyplace that has non-constitutional protests going on and of course will carrying at all times...

America is being devolved into a third world country...

As far as the cops standing down, those orders usually come from mayors and city councils. It's not that the cops just want to stand around and do nothing. That drives them nuts.

I believe in the right to bear arms because quite frankly in this world at the end of the day it is your family and your responsibility to protect them, the majority of police do the best job they can but sometimes its just up to you.

Absolutely right.

9062CE41-A588-4669-A56B-F9F5D1A1C94E.jpeg

Hmm mmm im walking down the street and a group of people approach me wearing masks and carrying sticks bats crowbars mmmmmm guess what somebody is going to get shot and I'm sure my lawyer will tell everyone one in the court room I feared for my life ........ I can solve this problem right now .just declare ANTIFA A
TORROR GROUP .then we could shoot them dead in the street with no problems .they are accully trying to over throw the government hehehe hehehe hehehe is it time to purge yet

Hmm mmm im walking down the street and a group of people approach me wearing masks and carrying sticks bats crowbars mmmmmm guess what somebody is going to get shot and I'm sure my lawyer will tell everyone one in the court room I feared for my life ........ I can solve this problem right now .just declare ANTIFA A
TORROR GROUP .then we could shoot them dead in the street with no problems .they are accully trying to over throw the government hehehe hehehe hehehe is it time to purge yet

I can't help but notice, and stap me vittles if I'm wrong, but YOU are always wearing a face-concealing item of clothing...

tac

Scary situation with Antifa protesters. What if you were stuck in traffic
downtown during a protest. A Trump sticker on your car or a MAGA hat in your
backseat?:eek::eek::eek: I think if you pull a gun on the a$$ hats you will be
arrested and prosecuted in the People's Republic of Portland. What about
some non lethal tool like pepper spray? Might be a useful tool?
Some aggressive, intimidating panhandler you can't shoot the POS.o_O

Many many many moons ago....

I was beaten left for dead, blind sided by a 2x10 took the fight outta me, but he didn' stop!

Never AGAIN!

MY EDC....
real Taser
K Bar
Pistol

He / they get pass the 1st two my gun comes out!
Now this does depend on each situation.

Distance is your friend.
Levels of defense are your friends in court!

Last Edited:
"police officers have stood by and done NOTHING as people were beaten"

This becomes perfectly understandable behavior, when you understand that the police do not work for us. They work for their paymasters. Don't expect what will never be.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top