Protestors in Hamptons

Jonnyuma

Reactions
Doesn't ex-president Obama have a shack (+/- $11M) out there in the Hamptons? Why'd they leave him alone and go after dopey, ineffectual Mike Mike Bloomberg? I guess Barry's old S Chicago community is as organized as it's gonna get. Nice job, Barry.

Remember when it used to be embarrassing to ask for a handout?

Does VICE lack an editing staff? How do you let this kind of statement go through to print without calling the writer out for stupidity?
"... millions of low-income Americans are either out of a job — with Black and Latinx Americans being particularly hard-hit— or deemed “essential” enough to risk catching the virus while earning low wages."

Uuuuhhhh.... okay, yeah.
In another blockbuster headline, VICE will declare that Water is Racist... but ya gotta drink some or you'll get dehydrated. Fight The Man!

They forgot to mention that it's Trumps fault.
Yer slipping, VICE.

Reactions
1) Great idea!! When can we expect them to show up in Medina? Bill Gates has a big enough yard to support an Independent Tantrum Zone.
2) Actually those are plastic spade forks.
Pitchforks are for pitching plant material. (hence "Pitch"fork)
Spade forks are made for digging. (Not far fetched see this as a call for burying the people they plan to visit, especially with rallying cries like "Eat the Rich!")
3) I totally love the idea of protesters discomfiting the people who support them.
4) Anything and everything are racist.
5) A visit to Urkel the Terrible's crib would undoubtedly be taken as a threat by the Leibstandarte SS, and you can bet they would not be welcoming the mob.

Dungannon

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2017
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
  • Army
  • National Rifle Association
  • Second Amendment Foundation
2) Actually those are plastic spade forks.
When I was a kid they were called manure forks, at least the ones with wood handles and steel tines were. Used to muck out stalls and the paddock. In any event, those soy-fueled protesters probably bought them at a costume shop. Environmental deductions for using a plastic, made in China, protest accessory.:s0112:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom