JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"COOL, we're getting out of school and going across the country to march for somthin', like, uh, I don't, really know?" "But I'm getting out of school. Yea!"

:s0054:

The constitution sucks! I say we just do away with the 13th amendment and the 19th amendment. Oh and that 26th amendment has to go you tide munchers....

And really, is EVERYONE in the US worth any more than 3/5ths of a person?

Let's really shake things up!

"I'm like totally for banning assault rifle weapons - really anything that's not a pistol - wait, really any gun that shoots bullet things - 'cause I have a right to not be totally scared by the existence of guns and gun owners and assaults"

Everyone he interviewed appeared old enough to vote - and they will. We can laugh at their ignorance and marvel at their hatred of the constitution as well as their complete inability to see how tearing one right away from Americans could come back and bite them on the azz some day - but ultimately, these people will have a say in whether we keep our rights. They will vote for politicians that will work to take our rights. They will contribute to groups that will work to take our rights.

They may be ignorant and foolish, but they are dangerous. Shame on them all.

If they have a right not to be scared of guns and shootings in their schools, then I have the right not to be scared by being a gun owner. In fact, I'm not scared. I'm not scared of guns, I'm not scared of gun owners. My only real fear are those that want to take those rights away. But if they take away my right to own a gun, then they create fear in me - fear that I can't defend myself and my family. Fear that the government is the only one with guns, and power. Don't I likewise have a "right" not to be afraid?

So who's "right" not to be afraid is most important?

And where, in any document that outlines this great country is there a "right not to be afraid" spelled out, defined or protected? None of us have a "right" not to be afraid. The world is a scary place, and there are things we can do to help protect ourselves from the bad people. Gun owners understand and accept this fact. That's why, rather than running around scared and screaming to take rights away from others, they choose to arm themselves, in case the bad people come for them.

your-rights-end-where-my-feelings-begin.jpg

Do_it_for_the_kids.jpg

stop_stop.jpg

Aloha, Mark

"I'm like totally for banning assault rifle weapons - really anything that's not a pistol - wait, really any gun that shoots bullet things - 'cause I have a right to not be totally scared by the existence of guns and gun owners and assaults"

Everyone he interviewed appeared old enough to vote - and they will. We can laugh at their ignorance and marvel at their hatred of the constitution as well as their complete inability to see how tearing one right away from Americans could come back and bite them on the azz some day - but ultimately, these people will have a say in whether we keep our rights. They will vote for politicians that will work to take our rights. They will contribute to groups that will work to take our rights.

They may be ignorant and foolish, but they are dangerous. Shame on them all.

Bite them in the azz when they're required to have clear backpacks for instance? You just KNOW that transparent clothing will be mandated next, because we can't have someone walking around with a weapon under their clothes, too! :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top