JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I was certain he would be there I would drive down and give him the one finger salute over his push for gun controls.:D Odds are he won't go there if they are posting hatred on facebook.

The New American said:
At the time of writing, more than 2,900 citizens have confirmed that they'll be there to remind the president that not only is his message for more gun control laws falling on deaf ears, but his blatant disregard for families in mourning in order to promote his agenda is unwelcome.

Now if we could get all of these people to Salem to protest the new gun control laws that are coming.

Ray

Now if we could get all of these people to Salem to protest the new gun control laws that are coming.

Ray

I'd like to see 10,000+ in Salem, clogging the street in front of the capital. But the last one I went to in February was pretty dismal to say the least. I think the estimate was maybe 100-150 tops?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top