JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just did a search for the Portland area. There were 10 or 12 active. I flagged all of them, but it'll take more than just one person flagging them to keep them off.
Heres a novel solution.. How about we get a team of heavy pipe hittin folks to get in touch and meat up with them.
There needs to be some sort of regulated community service like bounty hunting for civil defense of these guys at this point. Cops dont have the time or won't do it. We should be able to contract out work to private individuals to clean the streets. How about we get private military out of other countries and get them to help clean up our country. ;)

Heres a novel solution.. How about we get a team of heavy pipe hittin folks to get in touch and meat up with them.
There needs to be some sort of regulated community service like bounty hunting for civil defense of these guys at this point. Cops dont have the time or won't do it. We should be able to contract out work to private individuals to clean the streets. How about we get private military out of other countries and get them to help clean up our country. ;)
How about we don't and say we did.

The problem is not the police, it is the politicians. I.E., don't start at the bottom, start at the top

Unfortunately, that won't happen because at least half the people won't vote out those in office.

How about we don't and say we did.

The problem is not the police, it is the politicians. I.E., don't start at the bottom, start at the top

Unfortunately, that won't happen because at least half the people won't vote out those in office.
I agree. Wheeler, Hardesty and Brown are unfortunately all too often the outcome. It takes years to correct then more years to fix. In the meantime, you are on your own. I think sheriffs and DAs are the quickest fix and they should be local or very long-term resident. I am a transplant of 20 years and don't trust outsiders to run the local and state offices.

I agree. Wheeler, Hardesty and Brown are unfortunately all too often the outcome. It takes years to correct then more years to fix. In the meantime, you are on your own. I think sheriffs and DAs are the quickest fix and they should be local or very long-term resident. I am a transplant of 20 years and don't trust outsiders to run the local and state offices.
Well WA county sheriff is Pat Garrett so I think we are good there.

There's been a rash of catalytic converter thefts in my complex lately. From what I understand though, I can't really protect my property with a gun. I'd have to go confront them and then see a weapon to draw and then defend myself. So I guess I'm supposed to sit inside and call the police while they saw away. While I'm not looking for conflict that seems pretty lame. I need the vehicle for work. Something these people clearly aren't worried about. Whatever. Not worth doing jail time over a car. :confused:
I don't give care what the limp wrist law has to say about it. My own council will I keep on how to deal with a thief.

There's been a rash of catalytic converter thefts in my complex lately. From what I understand though, I can't really protect my property with a gun. I'd have to go confront them and then see a weapon to draw and then defend myself. So I guess I'm supposed to sit inside and call the police while they saw away. While I'm not looking for conflict that seems pretty lame. I need the vehicle for work. Something these people clearly aren't worried about. Whatever. Not worth doing jail time over a car. :confused:
Take it off yourself......nobody gets it.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top