JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The club can easily be defeated by just cutting the steering wheel.
Yes that is true but my managers car was stolen at a work parking lot years ago and had a club and they used Freon and a hammer. But yes cutting the steering wheel will also work.

Middle of work day so I am assuming the car thieves used Freon to be less noisy than using a saw. That when you still buy Freon.

Yes that is true but my managers car was stolen at a work parking lot years ago and had a club and they used Freon and a hammer. But yes cutting the steering wheel will also work.

Middle of work day so I am assuming the car thieves used Freon to be less noisy than using a saw. That when you still buy Freon.
I think they use bolt cutters to cut the steering wheels.

Theft should be counted as a high crime. I've often said I have more respect for a murderer than a thief

BUT, But, but.....for some.....
Being a THIEF is a respected/acceptable way to get reparations.

Besides, in some places, shoplifting under $950 in merchandise is only a ticketable offense. In other words.....you're mostly "GTG".

Aloha, Mark

BUT, But, but.....for some.....
Being a THIEF is a respected/acceptable way to get reparations.

Besides, in some places, shoplifting under $950 in merchandise is only a ticketable offense. In other words.....you're mostly "GTG".

Aloha, Mark
And for some, being a murderer is a respectable career. Would be nice to be allowed to take thief's fingers at the time of getting caught.

And for some, being a murderer is a respectable career. Would be nice to be allowed to take thief's fingers at the time of getting caught.
BUT, But, but.....
THAT may one day prevent him/her from achieving their life's goal.

Rrrrrright.....the dream of becoming a "Brain Surgeon."

Aloha, Mark

You are generous. Thief's should lose the entire hand, not just the fingers. Rapists and child molesters should lose their Richards…

There are ways to prevent repeat offenders that don't require taking their lives.

You are generous. Thief's should lose the entire hand, not just the fingers. Rapists and child molesters should lose their Richards…

There are ways to prevent repeat offenders that don't require taking their lives.
I'd like to think that after two or three fingers, they'd get the idea

Wire up a 12V motion sensor and air horn under the vehicle. Enable it through a set of normally closed contacts on a 12V relay that is energized when the ignition key is turned to the ACC position (contacts will open, disabling the sensor). Make a YouTube video out of the results and you'll go viral! Might not be welcome in a neighborhood with a lot of cats or rodents, though...

Wire up a 12V motion sensor and air horn under the vehicle. Enable it through a set of normally closed contacts on a 12V relay that is energized when the ignition key is turned to the ACC position (contacts will open, disabling the sensor). Make a YouTube video out of the results and you'll go viral! Might not be welcome in a neighborhood with a lot of cats or rodents, though...
Oh well, not one to mind less rodents or thieves, although to me they are one in the same...

Oh, I don't think politicians are bright enough to try that. Besides, politicians are only pushing electric cars because we're going there anyway. Market forces will kill most petrol powered vehicles in a decade. The "subsidies" are just politicians making good on the bribes they were given by industry. Big auto gives millions to politicians, hence they get subsidies. Tesla gives zero to politicians, hence their subsidies have been cut off and Democrats find ways to attack and demonize Tesla. Democrat politicians don't give a flying bubblegum about electric cars, they care about their bribes and their votes--in that order.

It doesn't matter if you believe in climate change or not, once you drive an electric car it's incredibly unlikely you'll ever be happy with internal combustion again. It isn't because electric is or isn't cleaner, it's because electric is better, lots better. Faster--LOTS faster, cheaper in the long run, no waiting in line at Costco for gas, more fun to drive--WAY more fun to drive, easier to drive, quieter, far far less maintenance. Better. I keep my '92 K1500 Blazer for now, but damn it's like going back to a steam engine driving it. And I modded it myself with a 450 HP L94, a six speed auto and a 12 bolt rear end. It's basically now a 2016 Blazer. It's a great truck, but damn. Every time I drive this truck, which was my favorite vehicle ever two years ago, all I can think is "Obsolete."
Yeah i actually took a trip to the urgent Care clinic in one a few years ago. Im told it was the husband of the UPS heirs. They had two of them and traded them to change colors every few days. It was impressive when he was showing it off.
My buddy in Alabama has one now. I need to get down there soon. Electric is totally the way to go i knew it driving all the forklifts and man lifts years ago. Its superior in every way.
I HATE changing oil on my cars and fixing them so im 100% on board with them. But we Will never be able to fully get away from oil. Not until be bio enginerd the piss out of every known living thing a few hundred years from now.

Not to mention the tesla cams wich are almost worth it alone.
I can't friggin wait to see the cybertruck officially launch.

A man after my own heart.. Lol.

Lol. Oh god.. Plus you could smell them, and see whos fervently massaging their azz crack from the lack of being able to wipe proficiently with their stub or prosthetic claws.
That could get entertaining!:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads