JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What was that red thing he stole/dropped when wiped out? Sawzall maybe? Would have been awesome if he knocked himself unconscious and blew out his knee.
Yup cordless sawzall..
I think we need to make some CO2 powered alarm activated lye cannons! Shoots a little cloud of lye out under the car when triggered. If you see it activated just sprinkle some acid around to neutralize it and hose it off. Easy peazy.

What was that red thing he stole/dropped when wiped out? Sawzall maybe? Would have been awesome if he knocked himself unconscious and blew out his knee.
The black sedan parked and let the two "joggers" out. The first one was carrying a red sawzall. They crawl under the gold truck and start cutting out the cat. A woman comes out to throw away a bag of trash and hears sawing noises from under her boyfriends truck. She goes back inside and tells her boyfriend. The four amigos advance to confront the two joggers. Off camera one of them drops his red sawzall which is picked up by the amigo wearing a red shirt. The sedan drive tellsr the jogger to get the tool with his fingerprints on it back, and gives him a pistol. He shoots wildly while chasing the two amigos. Around the corner and off camera the sawzall is dropped and retrieved by the jogger. Wet grass plus jogging = America's Funniest Home Video.

Remember folks, no crime was comitted here. They were just jogging.

The black sedan parked and let the two "joggers" out. The first one was carrying a red sawzall. They crawl under the gold truck and start cutting out the cat. A woman comes out to throw away a bag of trash and hears sawing noises from under her boyfriends truck. She goes back inside and tells her boyfriend. The four amigos advance to confront the two joggers. Off camera one of them drops his red sawzall which is picked up by the amigo wearing a red shirt. The sedan drive tellsr the jogger to get the tool with his fingerprints on it back, and gives him a pistol. He shoots wildly while chasing the two amigos. Around the corner and off camera the sawzall is dropped and retrieved by the jogger. Wet grass plus jogging = America's Funniest Home Video.

I was watching and when he slipped i was like.. DAMN.. I wish he fell right on the sawzall.. Maybe shoot himself while hes at it. I hope they got the plates and driver etc.
*IF their even was any on the back..

Last Edited:

OK, that makes sense.

Do you (or anyone reading) know where "HPD" is? Not Houston is it i assume?

Does anyone think "they" might actually be encouraging this in a way to promote our shjtty "leaders" ideology of electric vehicles?
I wouldn't put it past em myself.
I wouldn't ANYTHING past them.
Oh, I don't think politicians are bright enough to try that. Besides, politicians are only pushing electric cars because we're going there anyway. Market forces will kill most petrol powered vehicles in a decade. The "subsidies" are just politicians making good on the bribes they were given by industry. Big auto gives millions to politicians, hence they get subsidies. Tesla gives zero to politicians, hence their subsidies have been cut off and Democrats find ways to attack and demonize Tesla. Democrat politicians don't give a flying bubblegum about electric cars, they care about their bribes and their votes--in that order.

It doesn't matter if you believe in climate change or not, once you drive an electric car it's incredibly unlikely you'll ever be happy with internal combustion again. It isn't because electric is or isn't cleaner, it's because electric is better, lots better. Faster--LOTS faster, cheaper in the long run, no waiting in line at Costco for gas, more fun to drive--WAY more fun to drive, easier to drive, quieter, far far less maintenance. Better. I keep my '92 K1500 Blazer for now, but damn it's like going back to a steam engine driving it. And I modded it myself with a 450 HP L94, a six speed auto and a 12 bolt rear end. It's basically now a 2016 Blazer. It's a great truck, but damn. Every time I drive this truck, which was my favorite vehicle ever two years ago, all I can think is "Obsolete."

Bears pray or peppers pray...you can use force to protect property just not LETHAL force unless they try to kill you.
No, here in seattle they will crucify you even if you sneeze on the perp. They want you totally dependent on the powers that be, that way its easier to control you (through fear).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top