JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the ONLY way this will stop. Unless the scum get some fear put in them that they may face pain, nothing is going to get better. If a few get shot the rest will run with crap running down their leg. They are only brave when in a mob and not harmed. Look at those video's of people stuck on a freeway with people smashing their windows trying to enter the vehicle. We need to see a few where the driver just shoots the first one to hit the window. Watch the rest run the hell away. Wife is worried about me since I have to drive across the county on major freeways. I told her not to. If I get stuck do to a mob, fine. If they try to enter my car while I can't move? I will shoot. If it's the only way I have to protect myself I will use it. It seems to be the only thing some understand. <shrug>

I just want to put a reminder out there.... the best way to avoid a violent encounter is to not be there in the first place. Don't go looking for a fight and please don't put yourself in a situation where you are protecting property with a lethal weapon. Should "simple violence (not aggregated assault) escalate, just entering a weapon into the mix will escalate it to aggravated assault with you being the guilty one. This is not intended to be a debate about what should and shouldn't be legal or right but it is what it is. Not to mention that any non-discriminate use of firearms in these times will do irreparable damage to what we're are trying to do to change the perception of the anti-gunners. Avoid any scenarios where there is violence if you are a firearm carrier (or not for that matter). I also recommend the right kind of training (or course I do, right?) but seriously, building the skill level and having the confidence of knowing exactly what you are capable of during an ambush attack goes a very long ways to keeping your gun in it's holster. Not to mention gun retention training. This is why we train with inert firearms. At the DAC we go hands-on in our training to learn at this level. I really don't want to make this a commercial so I'll stop there.
Citizens could protect their communities without weapons if they have sufficient numbers and a minority presence of LE nearby. Imagine a group of 20 plus citizens blocking each entrance to the stores and accompanied by a couple of law enforcement. If we just stand by and let the thugs have free reign to loot, burn and destroy our communities then our society is going to devolve in to a constant state of lawlessness. If the citizens can at least protect government buildings, gun shops, stores or establishments with pharmacies or alcohol in them, phone electronic stores, it would go along ways towards making that community a less attractive target in the future. The community has served us it would be nice if we could give something back.

Last Edited:
It's about deterrence.

When a few start taking lead, the crowd scatters very quick. One or two dropping makes the whole herd cowards.

This is how jail is supposed to work.

Escape from New York...

29177720-8384513-image-a-14_1591198641183.jpg

Saks 5th Ave not taking it anymore...

29174160-8384513-image-a-25_1591198983334.jpg 29174200-8384513-image-a-18_1591198676872.jpg 29174204-8384513-image-a-19_1591198680126.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top