JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 707445

LOL
And look at how well Haiti has done since
Gotta love ignorant fools

Dayum....baby got back! :eek:

Sides and front too....

She could reach over her shoulder and get her wallet out of her back pocket.

She shakes that moneymaker to Miley Cirus' song, "wreckin' ball".

She don't wear stretchy pants, she wears STREEEEEEEEEECHY pants!

That girl redefines, "Thunderbum".

You can set a table for four on that thing.

She got two bull moose fightin' each other in those pants.

That girl knocked alternating holes in the walls going down the hallway.

She has to buy a fare and a half to ride the bus or fly in jet liner.

;):D

Businesses were attacked, looted, robbed, demolished, set on fire, etc. NO matter if they were white, black, green, etc. owned.

Some places (Businesses and homes!) had signs posted that they were minority owned but they still got hit hard by the RIOTING criminals so that made no difference in many, many communities ACROSS this country.

WABC radio and other radio stations online across this country are telling more than the OTA or cable/dish boob tube news and many online news sources from ALL SIDES.

People, especially older black people and FEMALES, are telling the white, black, green, etc. PUNK CRIMINAL RIOTERS that they have RUINED their businesses (And homes!) and destroyed a LIFETIME or over 1 to 10 years worth of hard work, blood, sweat and tears too! The MONEY/buildings/goods that they LOST is astounding!

Old Lady Cate

There is going to be a protest here in Wilsonville tomorrow and we have two war memorials that will be in the direct vicinity of the protesters. I emailed the city manager and asked him if he would contact public works and park depts to see if they could put up some deterrents to reduce the chances that they are damaged or defaced. Does anybody have any suggestions on what kind of deterrents the city could set up around these memorials. The Korean War Memorial is pretty big.

There is going to be a protest here in Wilsonville tomorrow and we have two war memorials that will be in the direct vicinity of the protesters. I emailed the city manager and asked him if he would contact public works and park depts to see if they could put up some deterrents to reduce the chances that they are damaged or defaced. Does anybody have any suggestions on what kind of deterrents the city could set up around these memorials. The Korean War Memorial is pretty big.

Armed men standing proud.

Maybe the Hollywood idiots could do a Go Fund Me for those people instead of paying bail for looters and arsonists.
Lol Who am I kidding?:rolleyes:

as long as they're not confederate memorials, i doubt there will be much trouble.

as long as they're not confederate memorials, i doubt there will be much trouble.

How about Churchill's statue?

Or, Victims of Communism?

Oh, wait... Lincoln Maybe?
Surely not Lincoln...

Whoops...

Who needs the police.

Give a Korean a rifle, a bowl of rice, a jar of kimchi, and stick them on your roof.

Koreans weren't joking around during the LA riots. And considering Korea has mandatory service, you bet most of those Korean immigrants were military trained.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top