JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She got four days, and a $100 fine. That's getting off pretty easy.

You can't interchange legal phrases, and try to pass it off as a suitable substitute. I never said "imminent peril," or "imminent danger," and neither does SB941. Your understanding of what would constitute those DOES NOT MATTER here. Oregon law says "imminent death, or SERIOUS BODILY INJURY."

Have you got a wishy washy definition of "serious bodily injury" as well? There's a reason people keep ignoring you on here.

Gee, let me help.

"f. For the purpose of preventing imminent death or serious physical injury, and the provision lasts only as long as is necessary to prevent the death or serious physical injury."

That's a quote.

As written above, Imminent applies both to "death" AND "serious physical injury" (note that there is no comma in the phrase between death and serious physical injury). If that wasn't enough, the last part of the "f" implies that the prevention of death or serious physical injury is equally considered (as imminent), 'cause the provision only last so long as is necessary to prevent either of them (ie, imminently, like).

A couple of things come to mind for me. Is/Was this law even necessary to prosecute her, since, she directly aided in a "felon in possession" crime.

and, who in their right frickin' mind would lend a gun to someone, even before 941, who wasn't so closely known to them that you wouldn't already have known they weren't a felon. Heck, I'll loan an acquaintance/neighbor my torque wrench, but I wouldn't dream of lending them one of my babies, er, I mean one of my firearms.

the next time a 'snowflake' puts you in imminent danger of death and/or serious injury with a knit hat and poster board, just stop and think about things for a minute... Especially if you're an armed 3%'er.

If komifornia becomes its own country as they wish to, would they still be able to push their dumb@ss ideas on to a foreign nation?
Would oregun, washinggun and idagun be able to deport all the komifornians back to their own country?
Rant over
for now:eek:

I should hope so but WA & OR are infiltrated with pro 2A Liberals that don't care to do their part to shut down the anti-gun rhetoric from their elected official.
Just think if everybody actually gave a damn about their constitutional rights contacted their representatives and told them to knock it off, this crap we are seeing would not be going on right now because these so-called elected officials would be dragged from their cushy chairs into the streets, tarred and feathered and never allowed to serve in public office again. That is the way it should be even though we were a modernize civilization...:mad:

Last Edited:
I should hope so but WA & OR are infiltrated with pro 2A Liberals that don't care to do their part to shut down the anti-gun rhetoric from their elected official.
Just think if everybody actually gave a damn about their constitutional rights contacted their representatives and told them to knock it off, this crap we are seeing would not be going on right now because these so-called elected officials would be dragged from their cushy chairs into the streets, tarred and feathered and never allowed to serve in public office again. That is the way it should be even though we were a modernize civilization...:mad:

Hell, it would be a big help if we could get all gun owners to stop voting for the anti's.............

Ray

Gee, let me help.

"f. For the purpose of preventing imminent death or serious physical injury, and the provision lasts only as long as is necessary to prevent the death or serious physical injury."

That's a quote.

As written above, Imminent applies both to "death" AND "serious physical injury" (note that there is no comma in the phrase between death and serious physical injury).

No it doesn't, and saying it does doesn't make it so. Adding a comma could still be argued in either direction. If they wanted imminent to apply to both, it should have been written as such.

As far as the rest of your comment, I'm done feeding trolls on non-issues like this. You think you have a perfect understanding of the legal history of everyone you know, (comma), OR are you just stingy with who you let see, (comma), smell, (comma), and/or, (Oxford comma) touch your guns?

No it doesn't, and saying it does doesn't make it so. Adding a comma could still be argued in either direction. If they wanted imminent to apply to both, it should have been written as such.

As far as the rest of your comment, I'm done feeding trolls on non-issues like this. You think you have a perfect understanding of the legal history of everyone you know, (comma), OR are you just stingy with who you let see, (comma), smell, (comma), and/or, (Oxford comma) touch your guns?
It doesn't have to be that complicated.
It's simple. You're wrong. Get over it.
o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR