JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm getting pretty tired of people pissing and moaning about the negative aspects of the site so I figured I'd take a moment to point out the positive aspects.

1: It's FREE
2: You are given an EQUAL opportunity to sell your firearms as everyone else (you don't have to sit here and bump your add every 30 seconds to keep up with the jobless person who is trying to get a quick buck)
3: There are clearcut unambiguous standards to adhere to. No guess work. If you get a warning or infraction it is 100% your fault.
4: Active non-stagnant community.
5: Passionate staff. Problems are addressed in a timely manner.
6: Continually growing community.
7: Joey brings the best looking booth workers to the shows.
8: ...

Feel free to add to this list with ANYTHING positive. In the spirit of Thanksgiving lets looks at what this site really gives us instead of what our own selfish wants makes us feel we're being slighted. :s0155:

I have to agree if something is Free you can't beach but if you pay then input should be taken.

Scott

Can post things for sale here and the farthest I have to drive is over the pass for a FTF rather than across the country. When an ad says FTF in Oregon, you have Oregon people looking at it...

In a global internet forum world, it is nice to have so many people that are local.

The opportunity to buy/sell/trade locally is amazing (no shipping, yay).

The fact that people don't bump their for sale items every other second is quite refreshing!

Keep up the good work...

the LOCAL feeling is great ... i asked a question about hunting in the area .. i was given an answer .. AND offered a rifle to borrow (for my son) if i didn't have one... from a person i've never met ... hope my son gets an elk .. but gunner3456 your invited to a BBQ this summer .. servin venison.. Don

This site acts like a sponge for the free time, I didn't know I had. The steady increase in forum membership is an indicator that others also enjoy the service it provides.

I believe in supporting things I enjoy and would like to invite others to consider becoming supporting members. A big THANK YOU to the mods and Joey for their efforts!

Cheers!

:s0155:+1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews