JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm getting pretty tired of people pissing and moaning about the negative aspects of the site so I figured I'd take a moment to point out the positive aspects.

1: It's FREE
2: You are given an EQUAL opportunity to sell your firearms as everyone else (you don't have to sit here and bump your add every 30 seconds to keep up with the jobless person who is trying to get a quick buck)
3: There are clearcut unambiguous standards to adhere to. No guess work. If you get a warning or infraction it is 100% your fault.
4: Active non-stagnant community.
5: Passionate staff. Problems are addressed in a timely manner.
6: Continually growing community.
7: Joey brings the best looking booth workers to the shows.
8: ...

Feel free to add to this list with ANYTHING positive. In the spirit of Thanksgiving lets looks at what this site really gives us instead of what our own selfish wants makes us feel we're being slighted. :s0155:

i'm getting pretty tired of people pissing and moaning about the negative aspects of the site so i figured i'd take a moment to point out the positive aspects.

1: it's free
2: you are given an equal opportunity to sell your firearms as everyone else (you don't have to sit here and bump your add every 30 seconds to keep up with the jobless person who is trying to get a quick buck)
3: there are clearcut unambiguous standards to adhere to. No guess work. If you get a warning or infraction it is 100% your fault.
4: active non-stagnant community.
5: passionate staff. Problems are addressed in a timely manner.
6: continually growing community.
7: :s0155:
8: ...

Feel free to add to this list with anything positive. In the spirit of thanksgiving lets looks at what this site really gives us instead of what our own selfish wants makes us feel we're being slighted. :s0155:

nice!!!!

and there is free :s0093:

Great post!

I totally agree with you weebs this is a great sight i have been a regular on a couple older sights since 1989 and i spend most of my online time on this one cause it has everything else the others have and its local .

i just don't see the point in complaining about this sight there are more important bigger issues that time and energy can be spent on.

some helpful input is one thing and the board has be open to that

This site acts like a sponge for the free time, I didn't know I had. The steady increase in forum membership is an indicator that others also enjoy the service it provides.

I believe in supporting things I enjoy and would like to invite others to consider becoming supporting members. A big THANK YOU to the mods and Joey for their efforts!

Cheers!

* Everyone is very friendly on here.

* I have met a ton of great people from this site.

* I enjoy reading every ones posts as I see people being very respectful of each other, and enjoy learning from others on here.

* I truly appreciate all of the help Joey, and all of the other mods do to make this site what it is today :D

I think it is a big PRO that you can post a thread threatening to leave the site and not get an automatic ejection. Not all sites are so open minded.

This site acts like a sponge for the free time, I didn't know I had. The steady increase in forum membership is an indicator that others also enjoy the service it provides.

I believe in supporting things I enjoy and would like to invite others to consider becoming supporting members. A big THANK YOU to the mods and Joey for their efforts!

Cheers!

Thank YOU for your support as well!! I'd too would like to see more folks stepping up with even a small contribution to help keep the lights on. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top