JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I have some major kudos / props I'd like to post for another member of this forum who went the extra mile on a recent interaction.

Is there a place to do that here?

we have a similar type of forum group on my company's internal web site where employees can essentially give a round of applause to each other, and it's extremely popular.

Do we all get a trophy? Cause if not that's just not fair. Haha. In all seriousness I am glad someone hooked you up from here. There a some good people on this forum. Although I would take most advice given here with a grain of salt. I saw you are a new gun owner. Welcome to the club. Just a heads up this community (2A as a whole) love to eat each other alive sadly. Keep your head on a swivel. You'll learn who to listen to and trust and who to disregard. If you ever have any questions feel free to reach out. If I can help I will gladly do so.

Upvote 0
I know there's an option for feedback, which is useful for providing a confidence level before diving into a transaction, but I'm more thinking of a way of more publicly recognizing members... something that shows up in a discussion thread or a sub forum for all to see.

Upvote 0
Honestly that's what the feedback system is for. Or maybe we could have one thread for shout outs or whatever you want to call them. I personally don't really want to log in and see multiple threads kissing each other's booty's but that's just me. NWFA is an amazing community for sure!

Upvote 0
Just start a new thread and post it.

Kudos to those willing to reach out and help your fellow human.

:s0155:
Done.
Just start a new thread and post it.

Kudos to those willing to reach out and help your fellow human.

:s0155:
Done :)

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR