JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

For those that don't do Facebook the post is copied below from Areo. Also a copy of the proposed bull is also attached

CC3A90A0-2F49-4958-B8B6-9118C2158763.png BF05571F-5959-4551-BA32-725A392A55A6.jpeg

That's 10 bucks a brick on .22 .the tax will just drive buyers away from local business .And stop local businesses from making the minuscule profit they make on ammo .

I plan to take time off of work to go to this, damn shame it's at 1700 I know lots of folks in the port here would not support this but don't have the luxury to take time off.

It is reprehensible that this should even get to this point, but our elected officials think they can get away with this crap, well they need to see that we can not be pushed around and taxed into death, I'm certainly hopeful that those of us in the Tacoma area are willing to show up in force and let ourselves be heard.

That's 10 bucks a brick on .22 .the tax will just drive buyers away from local business .And stop local businesses from making the minuscule profit they make on ammo .

That's a 25% additional tax on a single box of 9mm also, not to mention the 10% tax for sales we already have

VOTE! This needs to spread statewide. Folks need to be aware that they are abusing ways to force folks out of business. Not to mention making it financially impossible to embrace a Constitutional Right.

We need to get enough votes to VOTE THESE EFFER's OUT OF OFFICE!!!!

Don't be suprised at the monkey see, monkey do factor. This thinking will spread.

^^This^^
As stated above, this crap started in Seattle Francisco and now it's hitting Tacoma. Once Tacoma passes this, more towns and cities will do exactly the same thing or worse.

Make no mistake, the lying anti-gun piece of crap city councilman Ryan Mello is trying to shut down every gun/ammo selling store in town.

Ray

To the point they tried to add an amendment that would keep Aero and "other" manufacturers exempt, (similar to a deal that Springfield is still catching heat for) which is kinda funny because they're basically the only manufacturer in town.

Aero is strongly against any amendments on their behalf.

All that said, I am hopeful of another full house on the 12th which is when this is supposed to be put to a vote

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top