JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why? That looks like it'd be pretty fun to own.

If you haven't seen them before, this guy has done a number of videos on the USFA Zip Gun. Most are pretty funny and you can really see the crappy operation of the thing. I'm surprised it's still on the market. In this video, and ejected case digs into his finger, burning him:

http://mediatrackers.org/wisconsin/2015/11/09/wis-dems-retreat-gun-confiscation-plan

Smoke and mirrors. Demorats are like weasels guarding the hen house....NEVER take your eyes off them. They will smile as they try to rob you blind.

They realized that by showing their true colors, gun owners were starting to unite and they knew they would loose everything if that happened. So they will go back and revise the bill just like ZA said......

:mad:The big scary lie is the proposed ban.
It gets everyone riled up, then they state there will be a grandfather clause and they sneak a lesser freedom chipping bill while we're focused on something else.
Classic misdirection and radical proposals to pass something lesser, yet still outrageous.
They've done this time and time again. Its the same move over and over.
Say something outlandish, pretend to be shocked that firearm owners will not give up their firearms, whip out the second real bill OR even worse, amend and edit the origional cluster bubblegum of a bill that passes what they were really after all along but with a bunch of other laws tossed in there.
Ideally they are after evil features, magazine capacity and in some cases no matter how neutered, the entire firearm itself because its the only model/evil firearm they know of.
(ARs, Glocks, AKs)
From there, they'll attack ammo. Online sales, reloading equipment (powder and primers)...etc.
However, if its a civil war they want.. They got it. Let them fire the first shot, for the retaliation via patriots would be so overwhelming, their blood would run in our streets. I hear towns look great painted red.

Ray

I'm not expecting the NRA to do much here. That pretty much leaves the practically one man show that is OFF - and I just don't think Kevin can muster any real political power our direction. I like that OFF is there, I just think they don't currently amount to anything more than a thorn in the side of some legislators - I really don't think they really worry about OFF's influence. I don't know if Kevin has something up his sleeve, but he's been awfully quiet these past few months.

I took a peak my self yesterday and OFF according to the secretary of state in Oregon has OFF and the foundation bringing in quite a bit of money the last year. Other then the occasional email notices id like to know where all that money is going? At the hearings this year there was him and all of us that gave testimony. Why I agree Kevin plays a role in the past I am just not seeing anything worth that kinda cash in the last year. I have given allot to OFF over the years but I am not sure if Kevin is getting tired or losing vision but to be this quiet why all of Oregon is cringing for what is going to happen in 90 days worries me. I realize that there is a majority, ok then why were tactics not changed? There should have been TV spots or billboards looking at the income they had it would have been possible and I am sure many more would have donated if that was a plan.Oregon needs a wake up call. Or more like a 911 call just wondering who will make that call ? If we are left to the same plan as this last year we are all screwed ! I see us looking at a ban situation if Dems do not feel there is a threat they may go all out !

I took a peak my self yesterday and OFF according to the secretary of state in Oregon has OFF and the foundation bringing in quite a bit of money the last year. Other then the occasional email notices id like to know where all that money is going? At the hearings this year there was him and all of us that gave testimony. Why I agree Kevin plays a role in the past I am just not seeing anything worth that kinda cash in the last year. I have given allot to OFF over the years but I am not sure if Kevin is getting tired or losing vision but to be this quiet why all of Oregon is cringing for what is going to happen in 90 days worries me. I realize that there is a majority, ok then why were tactics not changed? There should have been TV spots or billboards looking at the income they had it would have been possible and I am sure many more would have donated if that was a plan.Oregon needs a wake up call. Or more like a 911 call just wondering who will make that call ? If we are left to the same plan as this last year we are all screwed ! I see us looking at a ban situation if Dems do not feel there is a threat they may go all out !

I'm really hoping he has some big plan up his sleeve for slapping the ba$tards back to reality, something he just hasn't yet revealed to us and will wait just a bit longer to let out. His current silence is very concerning though. Putting all our hopes in him could backfire.

I don't need email updates from him, I need to see a plan if I'm to throw more support his way next year.

I M H O , OFF should have challenged 941 on it being classified as an emergency when no emergency existed. The legislature did that to prevent 941 from getting a vote by the people. Challenging 941 could have created enough delay to mount a better defence. I'm not an OFF member or supporter. I have my reason but discussing it here would only give deadeye an excuse to close this thread.

The counter to these Bloomberg/Feinstein anti-American gun control ploys is simple - pass national legislation specifying that all police agencies (federal/state/local) are subject to the same firearm rights and restrictions as citizens. If the police need semi or full automatic weapons, citizens do too.

If citizens are restricted from semi-auto rifles and pistols, the police are too.

If I didn't know any better, it's almost like the Democrats want to lose the election in 2016. They are really missing the mark on the pulse of American's feelings about their guns. And going after guns that will affect hunters, that will actually wake some of them up (finally) to the realities of gun control. I said it in the Hillary thread on gun control - I kind of hope they keep pushing hard for this - I think it will cost them, big time.

To be fair look at the Rep candidates. I don't think Carson lives in the same dimension as us, Trump is a joke, Fiorina looks, way, way, to much like Celine Dion, The democrats could pitch a toaster against some of them and it'd win.

It is
If you haven't seen them before, this guy has done a number of videos on the USFA Zip Gun. Most are pretty funny and you can really see the crappy operation of the thing. I'm surprised it's still on the market. In this video, and ejected case digs into his finger, burning him:

The guy who works at my local store sold one to a guy, and after he left all the other customers cheered!

I always hope for the best, but anymore I'm convinced things are going to get really messy in the not to distant future.
Violent U.S. crime drops again, reaches 1970s level: FBI
Why is this not a national headline that all can see ! !

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/11/10/us-usa-crime-fbi-idUSKCN0IU1UM20141110
Here is how they could try it
https://reason.com/reasontv/2015/10/07/how-to-create-a-gun-free-america-in-5-ea
Our government needs to held in to account by WE THE PEOPLE . At all levels. The bill of rights is just that ,a bill of your rights .These are not up to the GOVERNMENT to bestow on you .YOU HAVE THEM !! The second gives teeth to all of them.... Remember the Oath to the Constitution to Guard against foreign AND domestic enemy's . I took a oath to the Constitution not a politician . So did most government and all armed forces members. At some point the citizens could come to a tipping point. 3% fought off the British in the first one .3% now is around 10,000,000 of us . We are the most armed group of civic minded people mankind has ever known .These citizens are not a color or a religion they are a frame of mind , We know them as American Patriots and there are more us than ALL of them. AND we are getting pissed off now.
Molon labe

I'm really hoping he has some big plan up his sleeve for slapping the ba$tards back to reality, something he just hasn't yet revealed to us and will wait just a bit longer to let out. His current silence is very concerning though. Putting all our hopes in him could backfire.
I don't need email updates from him, I need to see a plan if I'm to throw more support his way next year.

Last year in 2014 when the voting public was around I had really hoped then OFF would have made a move to help voters see the issues. As everyone knew Prozanski had failed in 2014 and was looking for a rematch and Oregon gave him the muscle needed in the form of a majority.
Looking at some of the choices OFF has made going into the 2014 elections doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy there are report of giving funds to a family member for a county commission, stuff like that makes me worry I have put all my eggs in one basket too. Being silent this close doesn't seem very promising this is just way to passive why the nation as a whole is gearing up we are sitting stewing in a failed recall and fearing 2016 sessions. We are fearing because one group ( OFF ) says they are here to fight. I just want to see fur flying and blood flowing ( figuratively ) not waiting and seeing this is not how we should be fighting, God help us if this is how we would fight if SHTF !

Last year in 2014 when the voting public was around I had really hoped then OFF would have made a move to help voters see the issues. As everyone knew Prozanski had failed in 2014 and was looking for a rematch and Oregon gave him the muscle needed in the form of a majority.
Looking at some of the choices OFF has made going into the 2014 elections doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy there are report of giving funds to a family member for a county commission, stuff like that makes me worry I have put all my eggs in one basket too. Being silent this close doesn't seem very promising this is just way to passive why the nation as a whole is gearing up we are sitting stewing in a failed recall and fearing 2016 sessions. We are fearing because one group ( OFF ) says they are here to fight. I just want to see fur flying and blood flowing ( figuratively ) not waiting and seeing this is not how we should be fighting, God help us if this is how we would fight if SHTF !

You might want to check out this thread - Kevin logged in to the forum and is addressing my concerns directly: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/oregon-anti-gunners-want-more.207879/#post-1348406

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top