JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I didn't know any better, it's almost like the Democrats want to lose the election in 2016. They are really missing the mark on the pulse of American's feelings about their guns. And going after guns that will affect hunters, that will actually wake some of them up (finally) to the realities of gun control. I said it in the Hillary thread on gun control - I kind of hope they keep pushing hard for this - I think it will cost them, big time.

Its inline with the good ole line from early BO "What has he done to take your guns?"

Answer: Brought us to this point in American Tyranny

I have a point of my own to make in answer to their tyranny....

image.jpg
Wait.... that's not it....

image.jpg
Whoops, my bad....

Here it is!!!
image.jpg

"I can conceive of no legitimate reason that any citizen should need to own or use a semiautomatic assault weapon," she said....... um.. isn't it what your constituents, you know, the ones that voted you into office, think, that matters? What do they think? Do you even know there Mrs. Subeck?

If I didn't know any better, it's almost like the Democrats want to lose the election in 2016. They are really missing the mark on the pulse of American's feelings about their guns. And going after guns that will affect hunters, that will actually wake some of them up (finally) to the realities of gun control. I said it in the Hillary thread on gun control - I kind of hope they keep pushing hard for this - I think it will cost them, big time.

I agree, one thing regardless of your political position is Democrats by nature tend to be very arrogant in the political arena the last several decades. I can help but see it again in the Hilary attempt, I know many in California and why many want to vote a women in office they do not want someone this treasonous and arrogant to represent women. I said the same about Obama, if I was of African American heritage I would be outraged and embarrassed that this man whom knows nothing about being a minority plays the race card and tries to act like he knows the struggles of minorities. Obama is a black man as much as Hilary is honest. I am a non-party guy I tend to vote Republican and sometimes Libertarian. But wow there is just no way I would want to be associated with such hatred, and arrogance I have seen from Dems. Take a looks at Oregon majority Dems talk about arrogant.

Dims talk like they have complete control of SCOTUS, NSA, DHS, the media and the ballot boxes, just like in the two prior elections. Think about that, and what it means, when Shillary winso_O

:mad:The big scary lie is the proposed ban.

It gets everyone riled up, then they state there will be a grandfather clause and they sneak a lesser freedom chipping bill while we're focused on something else.

Classic misdirection and radical proposals to pass something lesser, yet still outrageous.

They've done this time and time again. Its the same move over and over.

Say something outlandish, pretend to be shocked that firearm owners will not give up their firearms, whip out the second real bill OR even worse, amend and edit the origional cluster bubblegum of a bill that passes what they were really after all along but with a bunch of other laws tossed in there.

Ideally they are after evil features, magazine capacity and in some cases no matter how neutered, the entire firearm itself because its the only model/evil firearm they know of.
(ARs, Glocks, AKs)
From there, they'll attack ammo. Online sales, reloading equipment (powder and primers)...etc.

However, if its a civil war they want.. They got it. Let them fire the first shot, for the retaliation via patriots would be so overwhelming, their blood would run in our streets. I hear towns look great painted red.

I always hope for the best, but anymore I'm convinced things are going to get really messy in the not to distant future.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top